I was meditating just now, and as I was, I started to feel a strong pressure in my solar plexus region. It's still with me, some time after I left the trance. While I was in the trance, I received a message about power and using it wisely (the gist of the message was that I had been given or would be given or would realise an increase in the personal power I have at my disposal, though it's kind of hard to put into words and I feel kinda silly saying it because I'm not really one of those people who seeks or expects spiritual/magickal power).

Ever since then, my solar plexus chakra feels like it's going nuts. Swirling, bulging, throbbing, strobing, you name it. I almost feel kind of physically ill, but I know that I'm not. I can't sense any particular patterns or colours associated with this activity. It's just very strong pressure and the other sensations that seems to be changing pretty much constantly.

I did have quite a lot of garlic in my dinner, but I'm not especially sensitive to garlic (I love the stuff, actually), so it doesn't seem to be indigestion...

So, any thoughts, experiences, whatever, I'm listening. This is a new one on me!