Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can an astral have s*x with someone who is in the physical

1. Re: Can an astral have s*x with someone who is in the physical

THe only poster who makes any sense is: wstein.
    Tothe other peple who posted the following: No jelly type of person can stimulate orgasm.

Blog Entries

Re: Can an astral have s*x with someone who is in the physical

Quote Originally Posted by lover454
    THe only poster who makes any sense is: wstein.
    Tothe other peple who posted the following: No jelly type of person can stimulate orgasm.
    If you read how it's done (by telepathy) you'll see that there is a difference between "it's impossible" and "I don't believe it." How do you know what an astral critter can and cannot do? And where did you get the impression that an astral critter is a 'person'? Obviously, you didn't get that it isn't an organic creature, it's an astral creature. And if you don't believe that fantasy images can induce orgasm, then you obviously haven't experienced it. However, most women (and men) know this to be so.
    Are you resisting the notion that you can be stimulated by something that isn't attractive, or is there a different underlying fear driving your reply?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks to you all for your sharing,

Thanks Alaskans, really appreciated that you take the time to tell your story. I read it, and recongnize me. For "meaning issues" - I guess I had said too early it was a deamon, I'm new in here and I cant make the difference yet between a deamon and a low-life beast. I know it should be obvious though :p But I think I understand now

Succubes, weird, the way "dreams" can start to turn into reality. As the pregnant woman see pregnant women and babies everywhere for first time. I see succubes in real living women hahaha, that is sweet isn't? lol.

I'm buying the plan you suggest me, and approve, I will go on a diet of fantasies hahaha, to put the blob on diet! Gosh, it sucks to think about missing fantasies... But a "fight" against something more then me, is more fun, like an happy challenge.

In original Catholic beliefs - "deamons" were responsible of our sins, I found that a bit ridiculous, in a way (psychology) where the sinner doesn't take his responsability of acts, putting the fault on a deamon... Yeah, the deamon's fault, not mine!

But now I realize, it's still an important issue after all. Maybe because I'm not ready to fight against me, I still need to find a bully. And Fantaisies: Complicated biological mechanisms, more often taken like "dammm it's natural, no problems!!" - Yeah... and I end up talking about deamons and low-life-energy-suckers haha on a OBE forum

I'm glad to read other reactions as well!

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    ...if you don't believe that fantasy images can induce orgasm, then you obviously haven't experienced it...
    Maybe when our well of energy is overflowing, it doesn't matter if it's an ugly cratter, a blob, or a pure-beauty, sucking it... Lead me to a question: Is it possible that they are useful? Can their stimulation be useful in some case? Shure - any over-stimulated will suffer. Like in nature, every small animal have a purpose, except microbs... can we considers NEG (and succubes) as microbs?

Alaskans, I know your reaction about helping that entity to get on the "right side" Some people probably told you that this was dangerous or useless... But you got to try it, and I believe that it was worth it, for your own experience, and for sharing, helping people to take shortcuts... Yeah, what a stunt haha. For more then a year, I feel I have been trying to help, and the more I helped, the deepest I got... I think that the other side is worst then our side, meaning that evolution is still, we have a life to find our path, but what about something/someone that has been there for centuries... (for instance), not that easy

And there is the "black hole entities". They can be humans too. The positive energy we send them doesn't bounce back, it crushes in a very little space, and disapear, the only way to kill that black hole is to simulate a bigger black hole, and suck it up

As we seek to find a balance, or equality, we often fall in traps. The deeper we dig, the deeper we get... but we need to do it sometimes to re-understands it!

Next step: putting that energy-suckers-type-like-entity on diet! hahaha
    Ouch... easy to say
    ---------------------------------------
    Accumulating memories and references from this plane, for the day I'll fly to Nowhereland.

4. Re: Can an astral have s*x with someone who is in the physical

THe blob and demon theory sounds so stupid. I dont buy it

Blog Entries

You don't have to buy it. But you do have to be respectful while you don't.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    You don't have to buy it. But you do have to be respectful while you don't.
    Haha :p
    For me, a lot of stuff seemed stupid until I "experienced" it, still, I dont have experienced everything yet, but for the things that I still miss, it's hard to say either it's stupid, or just funny, but anyway (I think anyone is more likely to "hit" something in here since we're all from all kind of different beliefs, where science is limited, isn't? ).

But Lover454, if you could choose between only one thoses 2 (the demon or the blob) - who would be more likely to felt invited to suck up the energy of your orgams? haha

Even if they were only "mental invention" - still - they exists! If I draw something that doesn't exists yet, then it exists And when you step into the astral, tell me what is not possible...
    Accumulating memories and references from this plane, for the day I'll fly to Nowhereland.

Blog Entries

You could just go the "everything is an illusion/delusion anyway" route and just not worry about it because, ultimately, it's got nothing to do with anything.

It's a bit extreme for most people, of course, but it works very well for some.

I'm just saying.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

NewConcept Guest

I have had faires have sex with me. Robert bruce says that faires can be sexual to humans because it's their nature. I've had faires tagging on my astral body and stimulating the sacral chakra to comfort me from scary thoughts of the astral body being pushed out of my physical.

Quote Originally Posted by NewConcept
    I have had faires have sex with me...
    Lucky you!! (especially compared to experiences with witches or blobs

It reminds me about the labor deal among the insects, the first example is the ant, taking care of aphids, they take care of them, while the little ones give them some juice. Some could be thinking of any slavery, but no, everyone is fine with it.

As I'm starting to wonder if some of thoses neg could be useful sometimes, weird though...

Jaco Guest

I have had several instances when during my dreams entities wanted my energy through sex.
    Mostly it was on a basis of seduction, that means they didn't force myself on me, only try to convince me to play. It worked as long as the dream wasn't lucid. If I regained lucidity I was not interested.
    I remember one instance where I dreamt of an attractive friend of mine and when I regained lucidity I recognized that it was some energy sucking thingy and I wanted to wake up. I had about 8 false awakenings before I finally woke up, and after every awakening the woman was always next to me. Luckily I was regaining lucidity almost instantly every time. The woman was always passive, just waiting.
    And on one instance, my will in my dream was literally crushed.
    I regained lucidity in a field of darkness and I was caught by a thing. It tried to make me give in. It wasn't a battle of wills. It was like my will was a dome barely withstanding a weight of an avalanche. It kept on pressing mentally and I could only barely resist. Well, my heroic struggle lasted for about 5 to 7 seconds after which my concentration swayed for just a moment and the creatures will completely overwhelmed me and it leached onto my root chakra. I only had one attack like that, but it was completely different league then the ones I described earlier.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast