Thread: Negative ionic field generator for serious problems

migs Guest

Negative ionic field generator for serious problems

Robert
    I found what may have been a source of neg infestation in my home. It was serious (you've seen the pictures) enough to cause a level of virtual puppetry and overshadowing in my son who is autistic and was on medications that were weakening his resistance. We actually observed a dark shadow over his face which was without expression while he was acting violently in an autonomic manner. After removing him from the poisons ('medications') and taking active measures, it stopped. The home is surrounded by power lines which cause a positive ionic charge. I'm going to speculate that a powerful negative field generator could even remove neg attachments. I am basing this purely on my observation and experience. I have set up salt lamps and regular negative ionic generators in addition to taking actions you previously recommended, and I can no longer even take a picture of unusual activity, as it has stopped. I know you are looking for something powerful that is effective in all cases. A generator like this would by necessity have to be independent of the power supply, since they will affect that. Any thoughts on this concept? Thanks!
    David

Re: Negative ionic field generator for serious problems

G'day,

EMF can be shielded. There are lots of websites on this....www.lessemf.com and etc.

for your son, I advise a sleeping earthed setup, see http://www.sleepingearthed.com

We are having great results evicting negs using this.

This is the simplest and easiest and most powerful countermeasure. Get some conductive sheets and pillow cases. Connect them to an electrical grounding source, eg, water pipes. Sleep on them. You will get results usually within a few weeks.

A negative ion generator can help, but be careful as some models produce unhealthy levels of ozone. Some research on this would help.

robert