Hiya.

I have a keen interest in learning how to enter deep states of full trance. One reason is because the experiences are much more profound and powerful, and the other reason is because in deep trance, most practices become more effective (increased suggestability to affirmations, better visualisation [and imagination] skills, OBE becomes easier, etc).

It's actually so important to me that I will be only training in developing the skill to enter deep trances, and only that, until it is achieved and may be attained easily.

Currently, I can only enter light trance states whilst sitting on my computer chair. If sleep deprived or low in energy, I may enter deeper states where I have feelings of vertigo, and visions. Though, when this happens, I almost fall asleep and often when I realize I am having the experience I 'snap' back to reality and awaken.

My current method involves the relaxation routine, breath awareness, and mental falling technique. Could anybody give any tips on any of the above steps which may help achieve deep trance. (ie. tensing and relaxing muscles for 20 seconds instead of 5)

Final question: How can I improve my current ability to enter deep states of trance, in a minimal amount of time?