Thread: Akashic records and past lives.

1. Akashic records and past lives.

My question is somewhat confusing to explain but I'll try to keep it short. I've read a solid amount of information that you've written about the Akashic records and how you can learn of past lives and the like. My question is this:

In theory is the same spirit existing throughout all of these lives? And if so, why do we continue to have lives in the physical realm when it seems so many events are influenced by corruption and negativity? I'm not trying to be a downer or anything, I'm actually a very happy person and grateful for everything I've experienced. I suppose my question is more directed towards the "why" behind choosing to exist in the physical dimension so many times over when in between these lives we are potentially closer to deeper answers.

Hopefully my stumbling paragraph of a question will make sense. Thanks in advance for any input you might have!

Re: Akashic records and past lives.

G'day,

Today, past lives is a given. This is a great assumption based on very little evidence.

I do not have enough evidence to support this. So i neither believe nor disbelieve in this, as per my 'catch basket concept'

See

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/teac ... ncept.html

So I can't fairly answer your question.

Robert