Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wow!!! day 6 and i almost did it

alibaba Guest

wow!!! day 6 and i almost did it

I was doing the legs for energy stimulation and i got lots of energy rushing. i Did the rest of my body the same way even though i didnt read that far yet, so i tried to induce a light trance, i noticed i started feeling vibrations small but they grew a bit. Then i used a rope technique and i was feeling the pull i kept doing it but then nothing it just stopped and i didnt get out. oh well I WILL GET IT SOON! : ) comments please advice anything

Just keep on trying.
    Besides nothing comes without hard work, and nothing feels good if everything is easy so when it happens it will be great.
    In the time being you should just keep on trying, working at it and most of all having fun. Which it sounds like you are.

Good luck with it!
    Let me know how your progress is in the next few days too.

alibaba Guest
    thanks, i will try to keep posting on my days work. I might use a binarul beat cd i bought with a technique forgot what it is called um.........the one where you feel yourself in a new area next to your actual body. Maybe it will help. I will keep posting Brian and Robert have not replied to me, maybe you guys who are replying should run the forum.

No, theres allready a bunch of people running the forum, there very good too.

To add to what you said...

I find when I alter my state of mind, such as using those types of cds and smelling incents, its like heaven!

I really enjoy it, it takes my mind off of all the problems in life.

Do you find so aswell?

alibaba Guest
    yeah, i think they help a lot but i dont think the ones like the one i have will do the whole projection process for you, but the certainly do help. Relaxing too, Brettb did you project yet?

Not yet, but i'm working on it and im loving every minute of it.

It's a climax of great energy for me, plus I try to make everything I do in my life positive and happy.

The day it happens, that will definetly be a good day for me!

Life is about finding happiness.

alibaba Guest
    yeah same here

BriMercer Guest
    Congratulations on getting the vibrations so early on in the program. A good sign, so keep it up.

I had just this kind of success when first starting and just the same kind of problems when it actually came time for the exit. The problem: I wasn't relaxed enough. Successful conscious-exit projection requires ultra relaxation. If you can master this, you'll go a long way to getting out.

Good luck!

Brian

alibaba Guest
    thanks !!!!! great news!

All i did was the relaxation techs breathing and energy stimulation while i was falling asleep and then all of the sudden i felt like i was in a dream land thing, ireally dont remember at all what happened then i felt like a switch of consiousness and then i felt vibrations but not the same feeling as if i was starting to exit though, kind of weird what do you guys think?

howdihi Guest
    Are the vibrations physical? Could someone touch you and feel them?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast