Thread: Recurring theme..

Recurring theme..

Rollercoasters!

a couple of nights ago i had an epic experience, being led around a massive amusement park by some guide character.
    he took me on countless rollercoasters, and often i had trouble keeping up with him. he'd just walk off and jump on one, and i'd run and climb on the thing. sometimes only holding on with one foot curled round a seat-handle or something.
    the rollercoaster would fly along the track, and i'd be holding on for dear life, but at the same time that background knowledge that i can't really be harmed would keep me calm so i could enjoy the ride, nomatter how precarious the situation seemed to my rational mind.

often the rollercoasters would begin as holes in the ground that i'd have to dive headfirst into.
    this is something i see frequently in my "dreams". often i have to climb onto a rooftop of a building or structure, then i'll see a hole and dive in, to emerge someplace else.. sometimes within the dream locale, sometimes somewhere completely new.

i've been thinking that perhaps these rollercoasters are my mind's interpretation of astral vortexes.
    they appear almost weekly..
    any thoughts?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Recurring theme..

I don't know what it means, but I have roller coaster dreams all the time too. I guess I always interpreted it to mean I was right on track.

Blog Entries

I had them in clusters too- I think it was a projection. Turns out that there is another moderator who had the same one I did. Another of those shared experiences, or visits.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Fish Guest

Neil it’s not good to ride a coaster holding on by your foot lol You seem to have a lot of amusement park type dreams, that in itself is a recurring theme. Have you dug anything up about what it means to you?

Here’s what Dream Moods says about Rollercoasters:
    "To dream that you are riding a roller coaster, signifies that you are experiencing erratic behavior brought on by yourself or a situation. You are experiencing frequent ups and downs in your waking life."

Quote Originally Posted by Fish
    Here’s what Dream Moods says about Rollercoasters:
    "To dream that you are riding a roller coaster, signifies that you are experiencing erratic behavior brought on by yourself or a situation. You are experiencing frequent ups and downs in your waking life."
    yeah, i saw that. doesn't feel right tho. things in waking life are as steady as they've ever been for me.

i'm not sure what it means. there's usually someone else involved, either i'm following them in/on to the rollercoaster, or they're following me...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i'm not sure what it means. there's usually someone else involved, either i'm following them in/on to the rollercoaster, or they're following me...
    Are these also guides, do you think?

Oliver

yeah, i think so, when i'm following them, it has always been a character i don't know in "real" life showing me the way.
    but when i'm leading, it seems to be people i know who are following..