Thread: Very Odd "Dream", have some questions.

Very Odd "Dream", have some questions.

Last night I had a very odd dream which I have never something like this before. What I remember of the dream is this. I was dreaming that I was going to Best Buy, but I knew the place's outskirts were infested with red beetle-like insects. I walked up to the place, sat down on a small wall, and I felt something under my hand crawling. For 1 second I felt the disgusted feeling you get when you accidently touch a cockroach or something, but then all of a sudden I started shaking really fast. All my body parts were shaking rapidly, and then it seemed to go on for about 7 seconds in my dream, but then it stopped. Also when I was vibrating, it felt as if my ear became all of a sudden majorly imbalanced, like when you walk out of an airplane after being in it for several hours. And when it stopped, I remember "thinking" in my dream that it feels like I'm dead now. The unusual part is though, is that the feeling felt entirely real. It did not feel like it was a dream, the feeling was real like it was really happening. I do not have any history of seizures,ever, and my bed and room is a normal bed and room. No vibrator that suddenly goes off or something. When I woke up, I anaylzed my dream, and thought vibrating(my shaking) ,bodylessness(feeling of death), odd noises (my sudden ear imbalance), this may of been a OBE in my sleep! So Mr.Bruce, do you think I had an OBE that night, or was that dream telling me something. Again, I have never had this type of dream before, never had an OBE or NDE, and have no history of medical problems that would make me shake in the middle of the night such as seizures.

Re: Very Odd "Dream", have some questions.

G'day,

This experience was largely a dream.

You experienced an OBE exit in your physical body mind.

These sensations, the vibrations and vertigo falling sensation, transferred into the dream state.

This allowed you to remember the dream, by making the experience powerful, even a little scary.

But you lost the OBE aspect of this experience, re the mind split.

Powerful dreams and obe's are more easily remembered.

Robert