Thread: Lucid Dream, or dreaming about Lucid Dream?

Ouroboros Guest

Lucid Dream, or dreaming about Lucid Dream?

After getting all mopey and depressed and considering giving up the whole spiritual thing due to lack of time, I decided that I'd just go back to something basic; work on lucid dreaming. I decided this yesterday. And then, this morning I had a dream where I think I went lucid o.o

I was doing something in the dream and suddenly remembered the thing about looking at your hands; so I did. They started looking distorted, and I got excited about knowing it was a dream...then everything kind of started to fizzle and fade, and everything went black. I think I woke up, but I can't really be sure about that. I knew I had lost the dream because I got excited, so I resolved to go back to sleep and try again. I went into the exact same dream as before, and did the exact same thing, except this time after looking at my hands I remained in the dream.

I decided to try something, but I didn't have time to do it; I would say around 10 seconds after becoming "lucid" I woke up again, and this time couldn't get back to sleep.

I think I was at least partially lucid, although definitely not completely. I didn't have as much control over the dream as I had hoped, but I at least became aware that it was a dream. I'm hoping that this is a sign that I'm working on exactly what I need to be at this point, since I got results the FIRST NIGHT. o.o

Now if I can just be not lazy and actually record my dreams right when I wake up...lol

Blog Entries

Re: Lucid Dream, or dreaming about Lucid Dream?

And don't forget those reality checks.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.