Greetings,

I am working on MAP now for 4 months but I am stuck on day 15 for a month and half now. I have difficulties with the bounce , whole body bounce and energie raising.
The first time I tried bouncing it went very good. It was like a small seed was rushing trough my legs at lightning speed. Even when I was not focussed the energy was still rushing trough my legs.
But after that day it all went down. Usually I just follow the normal routine. Body relaxation, Cloud breathing, and then energy work. I also do my daily affirmations although I have not seen any results, I think. But after that day my control over the bounce was completely gone. I could'nt raise my speed anymore! I dont have any difficulties with sponging my body parts, altough my torso is a bit on the weak side.
For month and a half now Im stuck with the bounce. I just cant get it that speed it was that first day I tried. It only go's like 3 secs up from feet to leg and 3 secs down and still its a bit on teh weak side. Same go's for my arms and spine. My torso even less. It go's like 6 secs from my pubics to my shoulder. And because of this I cant do the energy raising technique properly, because my awereness go's to slow. So my question is..
Should I just stop with the program and focus only on the bounce etc or should I continue with the program and along the program I keep practicing the bounce etc. So any good advice is appreciated, I really want to master this because I want to continue my program.

Best regards,

k.Bouterse

(Ps: I practice the full day routine every day in the week)