Thread: Bounce and Energie raising problems

Noctambulant Guest

Bounce and Energie raising problems

Greetings,

I am working on MAP now for 4 months but I am stuck on day 15 for a month and half now. I have difficulties with the bounce , whole body bounce and energie raising.
    The first time I tried bouncing it went very good. It was like a small seed was rushing trough my legs at lightning speed. Even when I was not focussed the energy was still rushing trough my legs.
    But after that day it all went down. Usually I just follow the normal routine. Body relaxation, Cloud breathing, and then energy work. I also do my daily affirmations although I have not seen any results, I think. But after that day my control over the bounce was completely gone. I could'nt raise my speed anymore! I dont have any difficulties with sponging my body parts, altough my torso is a bit on the weak side.
    For month and a half now Im stuck with the bounce. I just cant get it that speed it was that first day I tried. It only go's like 3 secs up from feet to leg and 3 secs down and still its a bit on teh weak side. Same go's for my arms and spine. My torso even less. It go's like 6 secs from my pubics to my shoulder. And because of this I cant do the energy raising technique properly, because my awereness go's to slow. So my question is..
    Should I just stop with the program and focus only on the bounce etc or should I continue with the program and along the program I keep practicing the bounce etc. So any good advice is appreciated, I really want to master this because I want to continue my program.

Best regards,

k.Bouterse

(Ps: I practice the full day routine every day in the week)

Blog Entries

Re: Bounce and Energie raising problems

Quote Originally Posted by Noctambulant
    Greetings,

I am working on MAP now for 4 months but I am stuck on day 15 for a month and half now. I have difficulties with the bounce , whole body bounce and energie raising.
    The first time I tried bouncing it went very good. It was like a small seed was rushing trough my legs at lightning speed. Even when I was not focussed the energy was still rushing trough my legs.
    But after that day it all went down. Usually I just follow the normal routine. Body relaxation, Cloud breathing, and then energy work. I also do my daily affirmations although I have not seen any results, I think. But after that day my control over the bounce was completely gone. I could'nt raise my speed anymore! I dont have any difficulties with sponging my body parts, altough my torso is a bit on the weak side.
    For month and a half now Im stuck with the bounce. I just cant get it that speed it was that first day I tried. It only go's like 3 secs up from feet to leg and 3 secs down and still its a bit on teh weak side. Same go's for my arms and spine. My torso even less. It go's like 6 secs from my pubics to my shoulder. And because of this I cant do the energy raising technique properly, because my awereness go's to slow. So my question is..
    Should I just stop with the program and focus only on the bounce etc or should I continue with the program and along the program I keep practicing the bounce etc. So any good advice is appreciated, I really want to master this because I want to continue my program.

Best regards,

k.Bouterse

(Ps: I practice the full day routine every day in the week)
    Dear K:
    When you begin any energy work the sensations will always be stronger, but as you clear blockages the sensations will get less obvious, so the idea of losing awareness of the bounce is not rare or strange.
    One thing that I notice is that you seem to be focused on what speed you are going, and seem to think there is a certain speed you should be going at to 'master' the bounce. Remember, the bounce is a tool you use to gain awareness of your energy body, and speed is not a goal in itself, just part of the process.
    If you feel the need for stronger sensations then try the bounce laying on the floor with your arms up (hands over your head). This will help sharpen sensation a bit and you can feel the energy more as it waves over your body and back down to your feet.
    But frankly, I think you should continue your progress- if you stop any time you think you're stuck you may get frustrated and give up long before you get to the end stages, and there is so much more to learn and do, that you should continue and call it a step already taken.
    Remember that you will continue to do this step as you continue on with the program, so it is not necessary to stop at one point when you don't think you have mastered it, there is still a lot more practice on every step you take.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.