Thread: Getting Out of the Real Time Zone and on to the Astral Plane

1. Getting Out of the Real Time Zone and on to the Astral Plane

Aloe!

Let me start off by thanking Robert and Bruce for the creation of their masterpiece, "Mastering Astral Projection"! After years of failed attempts at a conscious OOBE I was finally able to achieve this most highly anticipated state with the aid of this most sacred work of art!

At this time I have documented approximately 20 conscious out-of-body experiences. Some only lasted for what felt like minutes or even seconds. Others felt significantly longer. My most recent experience was the longest and most vivid to date. It felt as though it lasted for about an hour and, upon awakening, just over an hour had passed in the physical dimension. The "reality" of these experiences never seems to astonish me! A rock feels just like a rock and water just like water! My mind is incredibly clear and my emotions occasionally overpowering!

Experimental success with your material has always come with following the guidelines laid out in your manual nearly word for word. Admittedly I have not applied the included compact disc and occasionally I fell short or went above and beyond the suggested times for each exercise. I am currently amidst my third set of experiments with the OOBE facilitated by the application of your book (beginning each time on page one and sticking with it until success becomes fairly consistent).

The energy work is accompanied by nearly all of the sensations that you have described in your book, most notably the "spider webs", "bone-deep tingling", and energy movement sensations. Sometimes there will actually be painful "pricking" sensations like needles are being stuck into my muscle tissue! Other times it will feel as though certain parts of my body are acheing and throbbing. This, however, has decreased over time. Suffice it to say that when it happens, I am comfortable and confident that they are the signs and symptoms of the deep healing that is taking place.

Typically an OOBE will begin with me "waking up from sleep/trance" to discover that my mind is very still, empty of "internal dialogue", and remarkably lucid. My body will feel warm and heavy, sometimes immovable. Then a wave of "coldness" sweeps across me followed by the vibrations that we hear so much about time and time again. They always begin in patches for me, the patches growing larger until my entire "body" is vibrating rapidly. When the vibrations reach a familiar pitch of intensity, all I have to do is simply take the action of rolling over as I would with my physical body. Instead of my physical body rolling over and out of the bed, I will find that I have not struck the floor but rather that I am lightly floating just inches above it and staring down at the floor! I simply will myself into an "upright" position and the adventure begins!

My first certain OOBE was absolutely horrifying (there were two other experiences that were sort of borderline that preceded this one). Perhaps I will include it sometime as another post. There was such a high level of strangeness to the dimension that I found myself in. Although it was what I believe to be the Real Time Zone, my bedroom with some minor reality fluctuations, I was unprepared not only to see my body laying there on the couch, but even more so to see another me fully conscious and looking back at me...from two positions (one me was looking up at my projected double from the couch and another me, the projected double, was looking down at the me on the couch looking back up at me)!

Truth be told, I moved away from the strange feedback loop of weirdness that was taking place in that most unusual set of circumstances! The experience ended with me panicking because I came upon an animated "living" mask(?) of my own face in a bathroom sink! It was talking to me and moving its eyes and facial muscles around! The face was partially caught in the drain and I accidentally tore it when attempting to safely pull it out! I quickly moved back to where I had seen my body earlier with the ripped face in my hand and discovered that it was no longer on the couch. I looked for it in another nearby room and found my mother mourning here. I really though that perhaps I had done something horrible to myself that could not be changed!

When I came out of the trance (returned back to the physical), I found myself in a notable state of distress. I turned on the lights, wrote down all that I could recall, and swore that I would never attempt to try this ever again! I truly was horrified and thought that I could go completely crazy! After about half an hour of staring at the ceiling with the light on and sweating with my eyes wide open and my heart pounding in my chest, I cracked a smile and a wave of excitement shot through my body from head to toe. I did it! I successfully experienced a conscious out-of-body state! Couldn't wait to try it again!

And so here we are! Two years later and three 90-Day experiments in...20 successful conscious OOBE, multiple lucid dreams, false awakenings, strange synchronicities, inexplicable psychic events, and moments of pure ecstacy and bliss later!

However...

With all of my success getting OOB, I cannot seem to get myself out of the REAL Time Zone! The dimensions that I find myself in time and time again look very much like the so-called every day waking world...sometimes identical and other times with varying degrees of reality fluctuation.

What about those strange other worlds that I hear about. Worlds inhabited by beautiful and wretched mythic, angelic, demonic, and alien beings? I never see any of these things and I don't know how to get to them!

I have tried stating my intention to do so while in the OOB state several times with no success. I have tried the method of flying straight up into the sky and straight down into the Earth as far and as fast as I could with no success (although the last time I tried this I flew into a pitch black void in which I could see swirling multicolored floral orbs in the distance. I tried flying to them but they never got any closer! When I looked "down" the void disappeared and I was back in the Real Time Zone again just over the rooftops of some brick buildings not far from where my girlfriend lives).

THE QUESTION: What are some methods of getting out of the Real Time Zone and onto the Astral Planes?

Thank you again!

Matryoshka

Copy in 'Down Under"- CF.

Re: Getting Out of the Real Time Zone and on to the Astral Plane

G'day,

falling backwards without trying to catch yourself is a good way to get into the astral planes.

Flying upwards very fast is another way. After a few seconds, look behind and below yourself.

Make a strong command 'take me to the astral planes' and then as a mantra say 'going to the astral planes, going to the astral planes'

Check the index in Astral Dynamics for more.

Robert