Hi everybody,

Are you doing reality checks? Are they any success? And what exactly you do?

I had a funny experience in my dreams that told me to rethink and change my reality check

I work on the computer most of the day and I just set up a reminder to do Reality check every 30 minutes. I think at the very beginning it included more things to check, but after a while it just became "Check you surroundings, ask yourself where are you, ask if everything looks normal and ask yourself if you're dreaming". Finally the reality check worked. I remember asking myself in the dream where I am (I don't remember the answer). Then I remember asking is everything looks normal. The answer was "Yes, everything looks normal". And then asking if I'm dreaming... Well, the answer was "No, I'm not dreaming."

It made me chuckle in the morning. I guess I conditioned myself not just ask if I'm dreaming, but also answer "No" Now I make sure that I look at my hands for a while during "reality check".

Good thing is that reality check really works, and it doesn't take long to see the results, it only took my few days. But it's important to do it right to get useful results.

But it was very funny!

Regards,
Elena