Hi there. First post!

I own MAP and AD and have been reading them to shed some light on the chest-vibrations I experienced one morning in bed when I woke up in sleep paralysis. I've read most of both books but haven't started any energy work myself as I don't feel i'm 'ready' for it - right now i'm just glad the vibrations were not a health scare like I first thought! I have, however, been practicing getting into a deep mind-awake/body-asleep state in bed each night - using the internal falling feeling.

Feeling absolutely knackered this afternoon I went to bed for a nap. My mum and her friend were jabbering quite loudly in a room downstairs and I wondered if i'd even be able to, but I soon fell asleep. I dreamt I was in a room a little similar to my own, but placement of stuff was different and it was dark outside (unlike reality where it was light). The view outside showed some sort of European-looking town square where people where drinking and sitting at plastic tables.

In the dream I remember sitting upright in the centre of my bed facing a wall upon which was a poster or picture. Very hard to explain, but first it was like an animated light projection of a human skull, then turned into a scene featuring lots of little, more cartoon-like skulls which were gently morphing into each other - I was absolutely mesmerised by it, and finally the 'effect' of this caused me to separate from my body - there was no 'click' but it did FEEL absolutely strange and quite uncomfortable. At this point I could clearly hear my mum and her friend talking, as in real life.

As I moved forward out of my body I remember putting my arms out in front of me and they looked silvery, ghostly and non-descript. I had real trouble moving around (like the books describe) - I can only describe it as trying to move in zero-gravity but being absolutely drunk. I looked down at my body and I was having a kind of spastic fit with white foam at my mouth.

I panicked, tried to sink into my physical body face-first but it didn't work. Eventually (still dreaming) I was aware of being back in my physical body, woke up and was elated that I had had an OBE. Shortly after that I woke up in reality, realised I had been dreaming and was confused.

I don't know if there is anything to it - if my dream had simply been coloured by all of Robert's work I have been reading over the last month, or if I was experiencing an OBE second-hand through my dreaming mind. It was the most vivid dream I've had in ages.

Sorry for the ramble - if anyone has any comments please feel free to reply!

Cheers