Thread: question about blockage in forehead

vegetator Guest

question about blockage in forehead

Hello,

I've just started doing energy work and noticed this huge blockage in my forehead, where my pineal gland is. The right-temple center is blocked but the left is open. It doesn't extend to my storage area.

Can anyone offer some advice on how to get rid of it? And Robert says something about it in the book, but the library already took it back... does anyone remember what it was?

Hegemony Guest
    I believe the exercise in the book (if we're both thinking of astral dynamics) instructued you to simply move your awareness left-to-right, front-to-back, and around the inside of your head.

vegetator Guest
    OK, I'll try that.

This isn't, like, a symptom of psychic attack/vampirism or anything, is it?

Hegemony Guest
    In the case of a simple energy blockage, that's unlikely, unless it's recurring.

Rydel Guest
    Well, if you JUST started, I'd suggest working on things a little simpler than your head (toes, feet, hands, etc...). After you get a bit better at that, you can try forcing energy through the blocked area. For starters though, I'd do the energy wrap technique described by RB.

Hope that helpped!

vegetator Guest
    Yeah, I'll do the energy wrap... right now I'm doing the full-body energy circuit and just started taking it through my chakras down to my navel center.

It does seem to be easier when you're young, me and the 16 y/o guy from this site (or another one) had an easy time... I really think it's related somehow on a bio-level.