Thread: angel in the crown

amazingjourney Guest

angel in the crown

Does anyone know what it means to have an angel in my crown chakra in the aura image? I went to take a aura photo and there is something like a flowery opening on my crown. The person told me that's an angel!

I asked if it is true that everyone has the angel in their crown there. She said definitely not or not visible in the photo.

Blog Entries

Re: angel in the crown

Or, maybe your crown chakra is wide open and it looks like an angel.
    Either way it sounds good.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

amazingjourney Guest

Thank you CF!!

My first reaction when I saw the photo I thought maybe that's the opening of the crown. But that psychic showed me another photo she took on another person earlier that day in that psychic fair. This person not only has the flowery thing on her crown, she also has what looks like a pair of wing sticking out from her back, at least that's what that psychic told me.

She said I am not like her yet, but she said I am still relatively young and getting there, and that person has done so much work in this life time.

So it really sounds like the presence of an angel, not just the opening of the crown??

Maybe it's our guardian angels that everyone has!.... It's exciting to know that we all of these angels with us. We just need to work on having more clear connection with them!

I think I can see the wings shaping in my photo too. Hope they are forming.

amazingjourney Guest

I emailed that psychic that did my aura photo to ask what it means to have angel in the crown.

She said it usually means that there is the angelic energy with the person, and that the person is loved and protected by this angel.

Sometimes the energy also comes with a message.

It is so good to see an angel with us in the photo!!! :sun:

star Guest

Normally a white aura around the head means that your head centers are open. Some martial art masters have large white auras around the head. *Shrug*