Thread: painful erections at night

painful erections at night

Hi there Robert,

Thanks for your wonderful books.

The last year, or maybe 2 years by now, I wake up multiple times every night with painful erections. If I keep sleeping during the morning light, I don't have the erections.

I've read that an erection can be related to projection but also to succumbus, which is why I tried garlic (psychic self defense). In the beginning it seems that garlic in my underwear helped, but garlic doesn't seem to be effective anymore. I might have to experiment with extreme amounts of garlic to know this for sure.

If I do a Google search on "painful erections night" then numerous pages come up and I've read that this phenomenon is not well understood in medial science. One of the cases I've read was about a 45 y/o man with a weak bladder. I always had a weak bladder myself, but that doesn't explain why these painful erections didn't trouble me earlier in my life.

I've always been a bad sleeper and don't need this extra problem. Have you ever helped people with this problem? Do you see an increasing amount of people with this problem in your field?

Thanks,

Klaas

Re: painful erections at night

G'day,

first, I suggest you talk this over with a medical doctor.

Secondly, if this is Neg related, go to http://www.sleepingearthed.com and get some materials so you sleep electrically grounded to the planet. This will help.

I also suggest salt packs, and mega salt baths. (see my website, Psychic Security section, unsorted articles, for mega salt bath instructions)

A Q-Link would also help http://www.glidewing.com/glidewing_store.html

Robert