Quote Originally Posted by BenShadow
Hehe, the title on this one is definitely a misnomer by now.
How about now?
Anyway, I wanted to share what happened to me this morning and get some feedback on it.
In the last week or so, unfortunately, I've had to neglect my practice for various reasons.
Last night I barely got any sleep. I woke up very early (I wake up very early regardless of how much sleep I get) and decided I'm just gonna go back to sleep. I found myself at a point where I would get the strong energy surges and heat waves throughout my body and then would hear some pretty weird sounds. I drifted in and out of this stage, until a point where I stayed in it for quite a while. There were a few very noticeable differences from the other incidents I've described in this post. Namely, that I didn't feel very much like my consciousness had separated from my body, and that I was still aware of my face, jaws, head, and pulse (in the heart area). Also, this was neither really a WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dream), nor an OBE. There was some very vivid imagery though. Any thoughts/feedback on this? Can I project from this?

Thanks
What you had was the beginning of phasing- you can use this as a platform of another type of projection called phasing. There is a guide on how to go about it in the OBE Research and Discussions forums (It's stickied for easy finding). I call it a vision screen- it is a form of going directly into the astral 'plane' without going into the RTZ or etheric.