Thread: Neg attachments

DonnieDarko Guest

Neg attachments

Hi Robert,

I've read "Practical Psychic Self Defense" and you write about Neg attachments which appear as gristly skin tumors. I wondered if you ever heard that canker sores could be a sign for Neg attachments. You know - those nasty painful blisters in the mouth - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_ulcer

This idea recently came to my mind as I used to suffer from those sores in my youth quite often, and now after several years they reappeared. Some weeks ago a really painful ulcer appeared on my gum, and as long as it lasted (2 weeks as usual according to medical information) I experienced an unusual series of bad luck. It ranged from more depressing stuff (being rejected by a girl I've been in love with for some time) up to minor everyday events which I wouldn't mention if it wasn't so unusual frequent ... I mean, just missing one's subway train is not something to be concerned about when you live in a big city and take the subway for your everyday work trip, but if you miss EVERY train EVERY day for 2 weeks no matter at what time you leave the house, you start to think about it ... With the ulcer the bad luck series seemed to disappear.

Recently I've been to a rock concert during which I didn't feel well for some reason, psychical as well as physical. I suspect I was under psychic attack during this concert, either by the former Neg which was still with me and somehow gained energy by the crowd, or by a new one brought to me by the crowd - I was suddenly very depressed because of the girl mentioned in the first episode, when in fact I had thought I'd been over that thing a whole while, and I was feeling physically sick the whole time. Normally I greatly enjoy rock concerts, this time I was glad when it was over, and so the suspected attack seemed to be - the moment I left the venue, everything felt right again. However, the very next day a new canker sore type ulcer appeared on the inside of my right upper lip, again rather painful ... and again accompanied by a new series of minor bad luck, this time giving me a rather hard time in my job. So I suspect a Neg had attacked me during the concert and then attached to me. Now the new ulcer is in the process of disappearing, and my life also feels quite well again ...

I also remembered a holiday with my mother in my youth during which I had two painful canker sores and she also had one, and we didn't get along too well during this trip, got into disputes out of nothing, just e.g. because of the question with restaurant we should go to for dinner, etc. - I wonder if that was a Neg of the type you describe in PPSD that you saw flying in black dots between family members and causing trouble by driving them to overreact and turning them against each other ...

I'd like to read your thoughts on this one - have you ever heard of Negs attaching in the mouth area by canker sores, and most of all, what kind of advice would you give me? Do you think I'm permanently followed by a Neg with regularly reattaches to me? Should I try to apply some countermeasures (I already tried NEW actions in the mouth area on the sores, with no specific result), or do you think that could provoke the Neg to more severe actions against me and I should rather live with the occasional attacks and minor bad luck series if one should happen again?

Re: Neg attachments

G'day,

I very much doubt these mouth ulcers are related to neg attachments.

a neg attachment does not heal in a couple of weeks.

I suggest iodine, plus a good mouthwash (ask your dentist or doctor for a recommendation) and a healthier diet with more raw food.

Robert