Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Robert's blog post on "The Afterlife"

Blog Entries

Robert's blog post on "The Afterlife"

http://blog.astraldynamics.com/?p=1052

I found that a really interesting read, and I thought other people might, as well.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Fish Guest

Re: Robert's blog post on "The Afterlife"

That was great. Thanks for posting!

can anyone successfully register on his blog?

I can't get it to work.

Blog Entries

Not as far as I can tell, no. The work was "in progress" and the person doing the work left the position for a number of reasons and there are still some issues and bugs. They have fixed one thing that I know was on the blink, so presumably they'll eventually be addressed (a whole new site is in the works even as we speak).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

interestingly his idea of the afterlife, is essentially buddhist. Has anyone noticed that?

Blog Entries

Most people that regularly visit the afterlife areas end up describing pretty much the same type of environment. I guess what I would ask would be what made the buddhists describe it so aptly.
    If you take strictly Christian Mystics such as Swedenborg, you'll see that they also describe the same setup, with their own religiously-defined bent on it- but the function of the description is close enough to figure that the experience is common to all.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Do Christians describe them as temporary dreams shaped by your own beliefs and experiences as RB and buddhism do?

Blog Entries

Depends on the christian who projects you ask.
    As one who does, I consider the 'afterlife' experiences (hells, etc.) as part of the processing that happens as someone goes through the life review process. This review is necessary to shed all the negativity (because thoughts create reality), before the person is ready to the next step in their existence, whatever that is.
    If you want to get more input from christians who project, you could start a post about it-
    For example, addressing anyone who is specifically christian and projects, you could ask them to describe their experiences of the afterlife (if they've had them) and you could get a clearer picture of what the experience is and how they interpret from it.

Coincidentally, if you go to my OBE journal of a few days ago, you can read a specific account of my own experience in this regard.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

star Guest

Territory is different depending on who's in charge and what fauna is growing. Yay for projection. Giving us wonderfully wierder experiences everyday. TM.

"If you were a rape victim and you killed yourself because you could not bear the memory, and you had to relive it over and over….eventually it would become old and you would let it go and move on. How long this takes depends entirely on your capacity to grow."
    (The above is from Robert's blog)

I do not like what Im reading. Not one bit. I have readed the book by Michael Newton called "Destiny of Souls", and while reading it I felt that there was something really, really wrong with the afterlife but I couldn't understand what/why. Then I realised it. One of the things in the beginning of the book set my alarms going, which was a comment made by Newton's friend who said: "...That my clients have been "brainwashed" into believing they have control over their destiny. He believes authority of any kind-even spiritual authority-cannot exist without corruption and the abuse of priviledge. My research reveals too much order upstairs, which is not to his liking."

This authority is "ok" because it is all-loving, this is what you get from the book. It is "ok" to be "ruled over" and "watched over" by these beings because they apparently know more than we do. Not to mention there is a council. Now, it would be far easier for me and my mental health to just accept what Im reading, since I am making my life miserable by taking the other road, but I do not believe all of this after-life is what we are being told it to be.

I believe there is some kind of manipulation involved in it and I wish I didn't have thoughts like this, because like I said,
    it's easier to believe it's all "love, hugs & kisses."

The Universe is a Hologram, which means you are God and God is You. You are all, and the all is you. You have a part of the whole within you. Simple.
    But this doesn't take away from the possibility that souls couldn't be deceived and trapped in astral realms controlled by beings who are malevolent!
    If I remember correctly, Gnostics (and there was some other group I can't remember now) believed that our world/reality was created by a malevolent being, which is something that in the beginning I REFUSED to believe in because of it's implications. In my research I keep coming back to what they have been saying since the beginning and some Buddhist & Hindus too. Reincarnation is a trap. The afterlife is a trap and only awakening yourself to the illusion/reality and the control system that continues in the after-life, will you be released.

In the words of David Icke (even though I disagree with 80% of the stuff he says, he has some good points too):

"Do you think the Infinite has to go to school to learn anything when it knows everything there is to know?' the voice said. As for 'karma,' the idea that you experience what you have made others experience, the voice asked: 'Why should the Infinite have to experience what it has made itself experience?' The idea of karma was a Matrix manipulation to indoctrinate beliefs in the passage of 'time' -- it's my karma from a past life or I am building karma for the future -- and to maintain people in a state of guilt and self-loathing."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast