Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Could use another point of view.

almightyzentaco Guest

Could use another point of view.

I've been dealing with a very bad energy problem for some time, in which my etheric body is winding itself tighter and tighter.
    I'm trying to figure out what is causing this.

If there are any clairvoyants about, can you take a look and tell me what you see?
    Any assistance is appreciated.

Thank you very much.

star Guest

Re: Could use another point of view.

Is that still happening?

Curiously, I think I could help you if you don't mind using GOM's chatroom. PM me with times you can be online? Cheers mate!

almightyzentaco Guest

Well, thank you Star for at least making an effort.
    I'm beginning to feel like I have the plague here. No matter where I post nobody will respond to me.

I really need some help.

This problem is becoming very serious and painful. Something is wrapping up and ensnaring my etheric body.
    It's so tight etheric flow is at a minimum, and apart from the constant feeling of being in mortal danger, it's extremly painful too. I'm pushing against whatever has me with all of my might, but to little avail.

Whenever I do NEW, and get my etheric arms out, something grabs them, folds them into myself, and then I can't move them. This has happened time and time again until I have almost no energy awareness, or ability to move energy.
    It's like something is trying to eat me from the inside. I'm being wrapped into a cocoon. And every time I try to move energy with what I have left of my etheric body, that gets ensnared and enfolded too.

I feel this hot warm gooey feeling all over my body, as well as a horrible hollow pain in my limbs. My body is covered head to toe in what appear to be connection bumps ( I think they are rather sinkholes, where meridians are failing to get energy)
    Whenever the problem furthers itself, new bumps appear. They are not only hard and painful, but there is this terrible burning energy that corresponds with them. Like twisted up and malevolent kundalini fire.

And with the lessening of energy I'm losing much of my conciousness.

It feels like th is problem is coming from my tan tien and the corresponding chakra in my back - as if something has control of them. But I cannot find a malevolent precence.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to find an answer to this for about a year, and it's getting worse and worse every day.

Blog Entries

I'm sorry no one but star has offered- I myself have very poor clairvoyance and it's very spotty. I only know of one person and I think you have already talked to them.
    If I see something I'll be happy to try to help, but I really don't think I'm qualified.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Do you have a picture of yourself you could post?

star Guest

Hey man, did the stuff I did before help? I can only do so much before whatever is going on with you drains me.

Post that picture. A current one if possible.

Alaskans Guest

I really want to help you. Your name would be very usefull. Your internet name is too misleading for me(wich is pretty cool), good for hiding, but not for getting help. I view my effort to help you uncover this mystery as the village idiot saying something enlightening about politics to the mayor, that could only be thought up if you are a village idiot.

You had an adept reading:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    I'm just going to tell you what I see. First of all, my guide made me sheild myself before I looked into your energy field. This is something she has not done before. I do see that you are energetically connected to other energies. These energies are not drawing energy from you, rather, you are giving your energy away to them. In an effort to control and manipulate people around you, you are quite litterally wasting your energy. This is not something anyone else can help you with. You have to change the behavior. You have to give up your need and desire to be in control.

Sending away your energy like this is not going to kill you. But it will weaken your physical energy. It will depress you. And it will certainly make people feel like they do not want to be around you. That is no way to live.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh or abrupt, but when I tap into the people you are sending this energy to, it feels like you have them in a strangle-hold. You are not doing them or yourself any good.
    She certainly saw all that, although she had to translate it herself. I dont like what comes to mind when I read this myself. It is like she mistook the manipulative being she was looking at as you. As much as I am hoping to put a positive spin on this. How many people are recieving this energy?

What I understand from her observation is that your energy is being taken and altered by another being, and that energy is being given to others to influence them. I dont know if mischel percieved the intention of controlling others and that the energy given was negative.. or only saw that energy was being given to others, and did not percieve that it was positive energy, influencing people in positive ways. In the case of the nice theory, a good but over-exerting being is taking your energy against your consent but making you a nominee for the medal of honor later on. It could be that this being is actually you, perhaps a you from a past life. That would account for her thinking it was you, and also I really dont see how it is possible for any being to take energy from you like that without you getting something major in return. I really dont think it is possible for anyone to simply steal from another, negs can only take energy if the victim has a desire and the neg is fulfilling or feeding that desire (however small the desire may be). There must always be something given in return sooner or later. Even the devil had to offer Jesus all the beautifull chicks and bling bling he could ever want.

Did you respond to Robert?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    by Robert Bruce on Sat May 30, 2009 1:16 pm

G'day,

I need more information on your history and current symptoms.

First and foremost, if you have any energy problems you need to shut down and ground.

I also suggest you get a checkup with your medical doctor, before you do anything else.

Many things will slow down the energy body. Heavier diet, etc.

Exercise to the point of exhaustion will completely shut down your energy body.

I'll say more when I hear back on your history and current symptoms.

Take care, Robert
    I will try my own exploration, but I certainly cant beat mischel, so I will mainly use my brains.

Homework for you:
    Feel out these beings that are being given the energy. Observe all you can from them and the energy they recieve. How many are there?
    Try to cut the energy cord connecting you to the being sending the energy.
    And then try grounding, forget about all of this for awhile, see how that helps.

Blog Entries

This is the first I've seen of such posts, Almighty. Post that photo and I'll send you a private message if I get anything useful. I worry, however, that too many interpretations might muddy the waters. I'm assuming you've begun taking countermeasures against negs.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Alaskans Guest

Your right Beekeeper, best to keep clear.

If you listen to anything I say, listen to this, its my best bet. You've done shadow work right? If im not mistaken thats part of NEW?
    A very likely explanation is the common phenomina of people who diligently cultivate themselves, become very good, but never do shadow work and leave thier shadow selves behind, the shadow selves then begin to act on thier own. I've had it happen to me quite a lot. I've even done black magic on others without making any effort to do so, yet I can track the energy back to me, as do others.

Blog Entries

Alaskan means you should look at the parts of yourself you find unacceptable and begin to understand their place in your existence. If you're struggling to find these, look at what others do that get a reaction from you and ask yourself if you don't suppress the very qualities that you see in these people.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast