Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Could use another point of view.

Re: Could use another point of view.

To begin with I have prepared a series of 7 attunements for you to call in.

Energy Builder Attunements, By Stephanie Brail
    The purpose of these attunements is to help build up the ability of the body’s energetic system to hold more higher energies. These attunements are good for healers to use, to help enhance the healing channel and allow a greater connection to spirit. They are also good to use for those suffering from any form of physical or emotional depletion, such as chronic fatigue syndrome or depression. They can also help bolster the energetic systems of people suffering from disease or imbalance of any kind. The Energy Builder Attunements work on all aspects of the energetic system - chakras, meridians, subtle bodies, etc. - and will go where needed to remove blockages and lift the vibration up to the next higher level.
    You will receive a brief PDF manual and 7 attunements.
    The easiest way to receive them is just to state out loud that you are calling them in. For example, "I am now calling in Energy Builder number 1." It might be best to call in one or two per day until you finish with all seven.

(A link to download the manual)
    http://www.box.net/shared/static/l151spkjqd.pdf

Normally I don't like to say much about what I'm doing, but it sounds like this is a complicated situation and we should probably all say what it is we are bringing to the table so we can avoid doing conflicting things. I've also added energy to some things in the picture such as the ceiling light, the map, and the poster. When I was finished there was an unusual feeling of energy clinging to my face, but I was able to remove it fairly easily. Still, I would definitely suggest that a bit of shielding before getting involved is a good idea.

Blog Entries

Normally I don't like to say much about what I'm doing, but it sounds like this is a complicated situation and we should probably all say what it is we are bringing to the table so we can avoid doing conflicting things. I've also added energy to some things in the picture such as the ceiling light, the map, and the poster. When I was finished there was an unusual feeling of energy clinging to my face, but I was able to remove it fairly easily. Still, I would definitely suggest that a bit of shielding before getting involved is a good idea.
    I agree and all I've done up to now is attempt to take a look. Since the photo resonates with a dream I had that I knew was related to this issue, I tend to concur that this is not a genuine neg issue but something self-created, perhaps in childhood even if it's only just begun to manifest. I'm also convinced that you will overcome it. I think Tom's attunements are a great idea and that he should touch base with Star about what he has been doing, as he has already been involved. The rest of us should hold off unless required. Should their efforts fail, you should follow your intuition in seeking help.

There's a least one protective spirit close to you right now. This is something I strongly sensed in your photo, along with your evident sadness.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Hey Mang,

What I am seeing is similar to what others are seeing as well as yourself. I see a lot of constriction in your meridians, both etheric and Qi meridians, and something wrapping itself around you and constricting you which seems to be being fed by one of your energy centers. I also see an overlay of 3 entities. All of this I am going to attempt to take care of soonish. What I need you to do is try and relax as much as possible when you are at home.

almightyzentaco Guest

I really appreciate everyone's input. You guys have been great.

I have discovered something strange, which I thought I'd bring up. I was at work nearing an energetic collapse, when I went to take a break and poured water over my head. I realized that pouring water over my left knee had an amazingly strong impact.

It was like it hit the bunched up energy, and caused it to collapse and rest for a bit. Seems like my ether is being embued with so much fire in the wrong areas that physical elements are effecting my energy.

A bottle of rubbing alcohol, placed at a certain distance from my body, will have a very powerful effect as well. As if the problem areas are also outside of my body at a signifigant distance.

Again, thank you for all of your help. I hope this ends soon and I can get to doing some good myself, instead of just asking for help.

Blog Entries

That's great Almightyzentaco, you've had a breakthrough. Now, you can find out all you can about bringing fire energy into balance in your energy system and apply that.

Dr Robert Milne would also be an person of interest for you. If you go to the Conscious Media Network there's a free video you can watch where he talks about people reacting to substances as you did to the rubbing alcohol.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

star Guest

Felt energy rebounding off the top of you? or around you in waves. Wierd! Made it difficult to figure out what was going on, it was like BIG ripples in a pond.

almightyzentaco Guest

Yeah, it's like there's alot going on around me, but my energy within me is mostly gone.

Something popped inside my neck today, and the energy restrictions got even worse.
    I've noticed my ability to concentrate is getting very bad at this point.

I'm in a very heavy haze all of the time, and I'm so tired.

Anyway, thanks for looking guys.

star Guest

Did some quick work.. Saw something with long arms doing somthing nasty looking. Did my best to clear that and place some energy within your body to expand against your contraction. Brought along my hound. The mental plane gets wierd so i hope it actaully made some difference.

Still not feeling any better after that work huh? Will keep up on you. If anyone notices anything energetically or metaphysically let me know? What I am going to do is manually go through his meridians and clean them out.

almightyzentaco Guest

I felt a little better after you worked on me, Jason. But there is something major wrong, and it just keeps getting worse.

It seems as if a major meridian has been pulled into another major meridian, causing energy backlash. I feel like the meridians in my upper legs are getting pulled into my middle.

I thought I would also add that it's very difficult to view my energy for some reason unless I take a very zoomed out view. I think whatever is affecting my energy is doing it from a massively large scale.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast