Thread: dream relating to Pleiadean energies and Reiki energies

dream relating to Pleiadean energies and Reiki energies

I always thought the Pleiadean literature had to have been fabricated; it seemed too fantastic. But recently I had some experiences that made me go "hmm." Or more than "hmm," actually, lol.

A small preamble first: Recently I have developed the ability to heal with energy from beings who I believe are Pleiadeans. I checked them out in three ways: by feeling their energy and intentions myself, by getting an opinion on their nature from a friend who channels, and by talking about them with a Reiki master who I've worked with for a couple of years. I believe that the intentions of these beings are very positive.

Funny thing happened though. I was working on some healing for two energetically-sensitive friends of mine recently, in order to learn more, and when I asked the Universe for Reiki energy, I felt nothing, and neither did they. When I asked the Pleiadeans for healing energy, I felt plenty, and even recieved guidance on where to put my hands (which has never happened before.) In one case, I tried asking for Reiki first and then Pleiadean energy, and in the other, Pleiadean energy first and then Reiki. Same thing both times. Plenty of Pleiadean energy but no flow of Reiki.

Then I had a really odd dream this morning, that I think relates to all of this. I was playing a friend's character in an online RPG in this dream, and I had left my computer for a while...when I returned, he was doing what's called "delevelling," which means your character dies, "respawns" (reappears,) and then dies again, repeatedly, losing some of his levels each time. In this case, the character I was playing had been set to reappear in a spot with monsters in it upon death, so basically he'd die to the monsters, reappear in the same spot, and they'd kill him again. He had lost 3 levels when I got back to the computer. (I remember thinking, "gosh, why did I bind the character's soul there?...was it me or someone else who did it, anyway?")

In this game, there's something called a "Veteran ability," which your character gains simply by playing the game for a certain amount of time. It's different from a "Purchased ability," which you gain by getting points and spending them on increases to your character's capability. When I went to use a Veteran ability that restores all of a character's lost levels from recent deaths, I saw a message over one of the other abilities in his list: "Processing of Veteran Ability has interfered with or blocked the purchase/processing of one of your purchased abilities."

Okay, so this is all very goofy, but I have a sense that the Veteran Ability (something you gain by being an "old soul" in the game) represented the Pleiadean healing, and the Purchased ability was the Reiki. I also thought it was intriguing that my soul been set to reappear in a place with monsters, which ate me repeatedly. Perhaps I've been struggling with something over multiple lifetimes, and have lost "levels" (or personal power, or whatever,) from confronting them?

Does anyone know if becoming in tune with Pleiadean energy might inhibit Reiki, and if so, how's that work? I'm kinda intrigued by this. I'm going to try sending reiki and Pleiadean energy to a third friend tonight, I think, and see if it's similar to the last two times.

Thank you again for any insight =)

Seeuzin

Re: dream relating to Pleiadean energies and Reiki energies

I have dream very often that are set in computer/video/virtual reality games. I woke up one morning as someone over seeing the dream with me was telling me all the ways these dreams correspond to what we perceive as real life. The message was this is nothing but another kind of game and we are just game avitars created by a greater us. It's a pretty straight-forward metaphor.

I wouldn't be too concerned about the Reiki. I have never found it to be a very powerful healing energy. If you have found something that works better, use it.

I was also shown a different type of healing energy and it is amazing! That is when I'm able to channel it.

Re: dream relating to Pleiadean energies and Reiki energies

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    I have dream very often that are set in computer/video/virtual reality games. I woke up one morning as someone over seeing the dream with me was telling me all the ways these dreams correspond to what we perceive as real life. The message was this is nothing but another kind of game and we are just game avitars created by a greater us. It's a pretty straight-forward metaphor.
    i spent alot of time last night in one of those virtual reality universes. it was like a 3D grid, and i could move in any direction and thru time by setting an intention which comprised of 3 co-ordinates. then the whole grid would turn around me, and a new reality would appear in my field of vision.. then i'd set another 3 co-ordinates, and the whole thing turned again..new reality.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.