Thread: Over sensitivity to noises and fatigue

Over sensitivity to noises and fatigue

Hi Robert

I was wondering if you could shed some light on this: I'm having these two symptoms (for lack of a better word ) for many years:

1. I am oversensitive to noises of all kinds such as dog barks, moving of furniture, distant music etc.. when it happens it can make me very nervous and sometimes i feel as if hit in the solar plexus area. This makes me constantly looking for the perfectly quiet living place which is next to impossible to find with my self imposed standard for quietness. Also and it may sound funny to some people, hearing other people eat can drive me crazy to the extent that i have to shut my ears or move away .

2. For many years i feel as if i always have below normal energy levels. And although i sleep 7-8 hours a night i awake in the morning tired as if i was working also at night. I checked with a M.D but nothing physical is wrong with me. I was wondering if practicing NEW from your books "Mastering astral projection" and "Astral dynamics" can help me with the fatigue.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and time
    Rafael

Re: Over sensitivity to noises and fatigue

G'day,

Energy work may help with these problems, yes.

I also suggest noise cancellation headphones and earbuds, and an ipod playing quiet nature sounds, surf, etc....something you like.

You get what you pay for with earbuds. I have a lovely set of Sennheiser travel headphones with noise cancellation. these are small and when you turn on the noise cancel feature, you get total silence, even on a jet.

robert