Dear Robert,

First, thank you so much for all the wisdom you have shared so freely - you are the closest I have encoutered to being a true Guru!

Please may I ask your advice - i have been diagnosed with hemiplegic migraine ( a rare form of migraine involving paralysis, head pain, visions, vomiting. . .really nasty, it mimics strokes & encephalitis in my case) I am taking the prescribed medication (which dulls my mind & slows my responses) & am trying to eat mainly raw fruit; but my main query is this - despite what nerologists say, could it be curable? I should mention that I've followed your teachings on energy work for about 4 years now, & have had many o-o-b experiences, thanks to you! But I have a strange sense that I "should" not attempt to cure it , as it is "necessary for my development", for some reason, which is also the response I had from the I-Ching. I suppose I am still attached to the view of karma.

I have found I am able to relieve others' pain quite easily & speedily by making "energy passes" over the affected areas, but in trying this on myself, it simply does not work. . . . .

Many thanks again & namaste