Thread: Falun Gong/Falun Dafa

PsiShadow Guest

Falun Gong/Falun Dafa

Hi,

I've been aware of Robert's NEW system for a while and it really resonates with me. I’ve recently had a look at some of the Falun Gong information and am quite interested in it. One of the big points of the system is that you shouldn't do any other work with energy systems or cultivation systems at the same time. While I can understand some of the wisdom behind this kind of directive it doesn't sit particularly well with me.

I was wondering if Robert has looked at any of the Falun Gong/Dafa information and what his opinion in general of the system was? Additionally do you think that NEW and Falun Gong are complimentary or should you restrict yourself to one or the other?

Thanks for your time.

Re: Falun Gong/Falun Dafa

G'day,

I only know a little about this system Falun gong.

however, body awareness energy work is a fundamental energy work system. Meaning, the principles of NEW can be applied to and incorporated into any other system.

I suggest you learn the NEW system, and then use its principles of how to move energy in Falun Gong.

I have many students who practices other forms of energy work, and all do this with good results.

It is advisable not to tell teachers of this, as they do not understand (dogmatic) what NEW is and as far as they are concerned its just another energy work system and therefore best avoided when doing Falun Gong.

Most other systems are the same, in that they want you to practice it exclusively.

My best advice is to try this and see how you feel, if it helps. If it does, keep doing it. If not, try something else.

Robert