Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: overcoming food addiction

overcoming food addiction

i am putting on weight because i am a healthy food addict munch a hollic

just imagine how good it would be to control what you eat

Just imagine being on 100% raw alive organic fruit and veg all the time to fully maximise vibrational health

I am fully thinking about buying the book

https://www.amazon.com/Easy-Weight-A...to+lose+weight

If you find it successful to stop smoking with the alan carr book i strongly recommend you try the above^

the tricky part is managing food pangs at this book teaches how to do this
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 24th January 2018 at 03:51 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: overcoming food addiction

food nourishment is what's holding me back from the raw diet

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

my only addiction is diet coke
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

DarkChylde

your body is probably very dehydrated there is not much water in cola

Even if there is it's very hard for the body to extract it from the soda

you should try drinking soda with spring water and black current syrup added to the soda water a healthy cordial

that's a natural suger comparing too coca cola suger content

I've been on it for more than 15 years

I haven't noticed any ill effects , but have noticed many health benefits instead.

I haven't noticed any ill effects , but have noticed many health benefits instead.
    tell me more

i too, am addicted to diet coke. it is the only way to be, like life is WAY too boring without at least 2L of diet coke per day!

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    i too, am addicted to diet coke. it is the only way to be, like life is WAY too boring without at least 2L of diet coke per day!

word!

coca cola has aspartame in it

it cleans cars engines it's a poison

it's only good to add with vodka (occasionally) in moderation

i would prefer energy drinks in vodka more then coca cola and vodka. the energy drinks helps to keep you up all night

The great thing about alcohol you don't have to be a smoker. Yes it makes you more dizzy for a few mins however tobacco is a antidepressant which lowers your mood makes you less high

Have you tried alcohol in a lucid dream try vodka it's soo soo good

if you going to go drinking get the angels to fill you beer with pure gods light to overcome the lowering vibration aspects of alcohol
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 4th February 2018 at 10:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast