Thread: Past life with guide

Past life with guide

so in my quest to get to know this guide who seems to be there for me, i've begun requesting that he show me something of his own life or his own world in my dreams. one response was this dream - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14685

the other night i asked him to show me something of any past lives we might have known each other in...

we were brothers, sons of a ruler, the king, or emperor of some place.
    from the way we were dressed and the interior of the building, it looked like maybe medieval/ viking times.
    we both had dark hair, quite long, with beards. i also seem to remember wearing brown furs.
    i think i was the younger, cos he was next in line for the throne.
    there was a problem tho. he was an unkind man, and the people didn't want him to rule.
    they wanted me to be next to rule, which he of course didn't like.
    also, i think i had some skill in magic, which he was jealous of too. there was a moment where i slipped out of time/ space for some reason, and when i returned he was furious and tried to kill me.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: Past life with guide

I'm going to find a link that you may find interesting. It's an old one, so it may take some time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

cheers!

Blog Entries

I looked and looked and couldn't find it. It was in Whitley Strieber's website, I first read it on his book The Key (I think that's where it was, I read most his books) and was in the website too, but I think they moved that particular account to the subscriber section. In it Whitley talks about something that happened to him when his son was young and had sleepovers, he was driving his son and his friend to his friend's house when all of a sudden the landscape changed and it looked different- the houses were of a completely different architecture (your description reminded me of this) and then after they got lost in this 'alternate universe-type' neighborhood, they went out to the freeway and everything got normal again.
    I remember when I first read it (in his book) I thought 'slip to alternate universe', and when you described this 'world' to me it sounded a lot like the same place.
    Sorry I couldn't find it to compare with.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

He tells that story in a couple of Youtube videos. The buildings don't look normal. They tend to be styled with dragons or something similar. The boy shares the experience, so he knows he hasn't just imagined it. There are time-slip stories in his repertoire too.

Recent time slip stuff here
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

6. Re: Past life with guide

That'd be a creepy experience, for sure!
    I don't know what I'd do exactly if my surrounding were changing that drastically.

Blog Entries

I guess if it happened often enough you'd just adjust. Always better though to find others like you.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    and when i returned he was furious and tried to kill me.
    I had this thought immediately upon first reading this but I kept quiet for a bit to see what else would come up in the thread.

I think you need to ask him to show you exactly how you died in that lifetime. I rather suspect he doesn't want you to know, for reasons that will become obvious when you do know. In the meantime, tell him you want to know and I think he's going to have to show you.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

yeah i suspect that the reason the experience ended there was cos he did it.
    but that's fine, that's how we work out our karma, lifetime to lifetime, in this lifetime he's watching out for me.

i will ask him tho. i have to see it to get closure and reintegrate that part of me, right?
    that'll be tonight's "project"