Dear CFTraveler,
I just don't know how to thank you, not only do you reply to all of us in no time but your answers are so useful as well !
The kitchen event was so real, just as real as my body here. The thing is, I can't really talk about this to many people and those who I told this story to ALL had the same answer "I'm sure you think it's real but it's just a dream, you know your kitchen by heart, it therefore doesn't prove anything. The day you'll come to my house and describe something, I'll believe you".
The clairvoyant thing intrigues me, I actually thought that it must be an image I've seen in a book or on TV.
For the dweller, that's getting spooky, if it is indeed a dweller, does this mean I'm likely to see her again ?!
This is getting out of subject but I have two comments about clairvoyance and one question.
I was once in the city center doing some shopping when it suddenly occurred to me that my mum had just died. I didn't hear any voice or had any flash but I just knew. I had that surge to phone to find out and I was told that she had died an hour ago !I had absolutely no reason to think she was going to die at that period of time.
The second event was when I was between 8 and 10. I was at home listening to the music, that's what I used to do everyday of the week. I would usually do that till 5pm when it was time to pick up my mum at the tram stop. That day, I suddenly started to smell gas, it was horrible, I went downstairs, asked the neighbours if they could smell it too and I got a negative answer. I was so scared that I left the house, and waited for a long time for my mum.
She arrived and as we were walking back home, we heard an enormous blast. There is a shop one block from my house which sells small gas containers.They had hundreds of them in the backyard. Most of them blew up. To this day, I still don't think it was pure "coincidence". It was caused by someone lighting a cigarette in the shop. one container was leaking... I couldn't smell that, no way !
enough blabla, my question is about sleep paralysis, I had a lot of them when I was a teenager, I one day got stuck in the sofa, I must have fallen asleep as I was watching tv. The tv was still on when I woke up completely paralysed. I could watch the whole program, I had nothing else to do anyway, I was stuck ! was I watching tv with my real eyes or with my projection ?
how ironic, the french news just showed a news coverage about NDE's. A hospital has put a big present in a room in the hospital, inside is a computer which has one small word on the screen, the word changes every hour. IF someone is capable of reading a word, they will start a huge study on NDE. Hopefully, someone will manage.