Thread: Day 36-energy work

Day 36-energy work

just writing a short comment on my energy work today, it was wierd. As I was sponging energy from my toes to all the primary energy centers, I tried to decrease the speed of the sponging (there are guidelines in the book but I tried to decrease it just to really see my hands, the energy and the sponges). As soon as I started to stimulate all chakras above the navel one, I just couldn't concentrate on images anymore because I could really feel an upward "energy" sensation going through all centers and I seemed not to be able to control the flow ! I could feel the heart being stimulated and could not breath that well as soon as it would pass the throat. It's a bit like if I didn't need to imagine the stimulations, as soon as I start working on it, it would just go on by itself.
    For those who don't feel anything at first, just keep on doing them, you will eventually feel something.

Re: Day 36-energy work

One thing to keep in mind is Robert's reccomendation to not work higher chakras more than you work the ones below them. It's good advice you give, though, because it's true. If it doesn't work, it will!