Thread: Back into program

LightningMunk Guest

Back into program

I was wondering if I was to get back into learning how to do this again, would I have to start from the beginning or could I already start from the later days? I only got to about day 66 or so and I couldnt really sense anything was happening at all, even the energy stimulation exercises, so I kinda dimmed down on it since I was pretty busy at the time. So would it be fine to start from a later day, since I don't know if the energy channels are all cleared already from the previous exercises. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: Back into program

I think you can start from later days- the first week or so is about teaching you how to do some of the stuff- so I'd say start at the part where you already have done your tertiaries and secondaries, and start at your primaries (doing them before the actual chakras) and go from there as directed.
    My opinion, obviously.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

When I started the program again, I started from the beginning. A couple years had passed between the two times however, so I would base it on that for starters.

You could always start from the beginning and see how 'in tune' you are with the exercises. If you find them exceedingly simple and trivial, you could move through them faster than normal. Many of the early energy movement exercises are presented over two days, so one method could be to spend one day on them since you're already familiar. This can be applied to other, non-energy centric exercises in the first part of the program as well.

Hope that gives you some ideas.
    Nothing to fear but fear itself.

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. It is said that when we are born...we bring with us only two fears, of loud noise and falling. As we grow older we learn more and more fears so that by the time we reach maturity we are loaded with them." -Robert Monroe

If you didn't have energy work down yet, I'd recommend going back to day 1 and seeing if you can get a better start.