When I'm deeply relaxed and start the trance exercise, I start to feel really cold waves, does anybody get this ? (I like to imagine I'm diving, that might be the reason)
then, as I start the loosening exercise I suddenly have the impression that a leg or an arm jumps/moves..it really feels as it's the physical body though. I haven't lost consciousness when it happens.
But the wierdest thing is that at some point, I have the impression I'm moving, and my (what really feels like the physical body) starts to move but not smoothly, it's like there is some very short sudden movement, and it feels like I'm "ungluing" from something (it feels like a scratch sound each time)
I can't disclose it better than that, I can't find the right words in my native language either!
Is this "unscratching" of the body pure mental feeling, the physical body which is getting too old and tired to stay still for hours in a row, or the projection double separating (wishful thinking I know !)
if it's the last one (please please please !!) then what am I supposed to do to get out completely? I tend to get lost, and it "bothers me so much that I start thinking about it and lose my concentration