Thread: lost ability to project

1. lost ability to project

Hello everyone,
    I'm new here, but have been astral, etheric projecting for very long time in human terms.
    When was younger, I started projecting and upon reaching the lock up vibration stage thought I was dieing, a friend of mine told me that it sounded like I was astral projecting.
    The next time this happened, the vibrations I said to self I did not care if I died, and pop the electicty the noise was gone and I was out of my body.
    At this time I was a fruitarian so as it seems I was already at a higher vibration level, was in perfect health resting heart rate about 50+-.
    Though I could astral travel, I rarely did I stayed close to home, I reached a point that if I sat down, my body would start to vibrate and I would float away from my body.
    I had 360 degree vision, and I would know things that were not possible for me to know, One time I reached thru a concrete wall and could kind of taste the make up of the concrete in a weird way.

But any how I started doing somethings, nothing really bad but I lost my astral vision, evertything was black out side my body and these things were just on outside growling, as if waiting for me to step out.
    Anyhow I got out of this thing I was doing, had a encounter with what I would call Satan, but things had changed I seem to of never regained my full ability.

Something else that was in my thoughts was being a fruitarian, after the flood God told man that the amimals would be his meat, and was i wrong working with devil using soul power rather than the Spirit.
    The Christ said be not concerned with what you eat, this would be in line with transmuting things I guess, not being effected by poision ?

In kundalin, I have reached the point of facing self, and am some what of one mind now, I haven't any fears except for the fears of others that are lost in this place.

The reason I came to AD is some one told me the Answer to my inability to reach the vibratory state was told in the book Astral Dynamics, does anyone have this anwser at hand.

I can still go into lucid state at will, but I'm sure most know of difference in dream state, lucid dreaming, OBE, I can remember being in OBE and falling into dream, it all seems very close.

Thanks for any help
    Oh and I was student of Carrington

Blog Entries

Re: lost ability to project

Quote Originally Posted by googolplex
    Hello everyone,
    Hi again.
    I'm new here, but have been astral, etheric projecting for very long time in human terms.
    When was younger, I started projecting and upon reaching the lock up vibration stage thought I was dieing, a friend of mine told me that it sounded like I was astral projecting.
    The next time this happened, the vibrations I said to self I did not care if I died, and pop the electicty the noise was gone and I was out of my body.
    At this time I was a fruitarian so as it seems I was already at a higher vibration level, was in perfect health resting heart rate about 50+-.
    Though I could astral travel, I rarely did I stayed close to home, I reached a point that if I sat down, my body would start to vibrate and I would float away from my body.
    I had 360 degree vision, and I would know things that were not possible for me to know, One time I reached thru a concrete wall and could kind of taste the make up of the concrete in a weird way.
    These are standard projection experiences.

But any how I started doing somethings, nothing really bad but I lost my astral vision, evertything was black out side my body and these things were just on outside growling, as if waiting for me to step out.
    Anyhow I got out of this thing I was doing, had a encounter with what I would call Satan, but things had changed I seem to of never regained my full ability.
    The usual reason for lack of astral sight has to do with being too close to your physical body,and it comes back if you get away, regardless of whether you can see or not. This is because conscious awareness is still getting feedback from the body, and that's why getting away gets your sight back.
    To be honest, I think you suffered from "Dweller on the Threshold" syndrome, which is an energy body feedback mechanism, also due to being too close to your physical body. If you have guilt about whatever the 'thing you were doing' was, you projected your guilt into this energy field, and the proximity to your body caused a feedback loop not unlike a microphone being to close to the speaker,and the fear being the 'sound' amplified and distorted.
    This is covered in Robert's two books, Astral Dynamics and Mastering Astral Projection. This may be what the other poster said, but of course I wouldn't know.

Something else that was in my thoughts was being a fruitarian, after the flood God told man that the amimals would be his meat, and was i wrong working with devil using soul power rather than the Spirit.
    The Christ said be not concerned with what you eat, this would be in line with transmuting things I guess, not being effected by poision ?
    I would say that this is in line with the "Ask and you shall receive" scripture quote- if you feel guilt about something, and imagine retaliation, you will manifest it - but he who is in Christ does not have to worry, because "gifts of the spirit are many, but the spirit is one".
    Of course, we all interpret scripture differently, it's how I see it.

In kundalin, I have reached the point of facing self, and am some what of one mind now, I haven't any fears except for the fears of others that are lost in this place.

The reason I came to AD is some one told me the Answer to my inability to reach the vibratory state was told in the book Astral Dynamics, does anyone have this anwser at hand.
    I only have my experience and opinions, loosely supported by what Robert has said in his writings- (remember, I said 'loosely')
    So here goes:
    The vibratory state is a transitional phenomenon. Vibrations are the perceptual feedback of your conscious awareness going from a physical (brain) frequency to a spiritual (energetic) frequency. This is perceived or experienced as vibrations or electricity, and depending on the frequency difference it can also be perceived as a 'strobing' of your point-of view, which is a way for your brain to deal with bilocation. I call this strobing/shifting/rocking experience "end stage vibrations" (my own term, if anyone else uses it they read my posts first).
    When you are starting to consciously project, that is, to go into an OBE state while aware, there is a 'shock', since our conscious mind has a lot of preconceived notions of what's possible, and the vibrations are pronounced. But when you start to project consciously a lot, the mind gets used to this, and then conditions change- your vibrations may occur before you're in deep trance, they may be very fast and hardly perceptible, or you may stop feeling them. This is not because you can't 'attain' them- after all they're not a 'thing', they're a side-effect- it's because you have gone beyond the 'gee whiz' stage of your development, and have 'been there, done that'. Thus, projection can now happen so fast you may lose the chance to move 'outwards' with the separation, or believe you have entered into a 'WILD' or a lucid dream, when in reality you have projected, and may even be bilocating (have you ever brought your bed to the dream, or the dream to your bedroom? That's bilocation.
    So it's not that you have 'lost an ability', it's that you have evolved, and now must find a way to achieve the extracorporeal state differently.

I can still go into lucid state at will, but I'm sure most know of difference in dream state, lucid dreaming, OBE, I can remember being in OBE and falling into dream, it all seems very close.
    That's easy- they are the same, perceived differently. I will get you a link from Robert for this, my fingers are tired from typing. Here it is: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... t-1.html#2

Thanks for any help
    You're welcome, I hope this has helped.

ps. if any of the terms I used seem nebulous, the Ad Pedia (link on my sig) will probably have them.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by googolplex
    Hello everyone, (Hi again.)

I only have my experience and opinions, loosely supported by what Robert has said in his writings- (remember, I said 'loosely')
    So here goes:
    The vibratory state is a transitional phenomenon. Vibrations are the perceptual feedback of your conscious awareness going from a physical (brain) frequency to a spiritual (energetic) frequency. This is perceived or experienced as vibrations or electricity, and depending on the frequency difference it can also be perceived as a 'strobing' of your point-of view, which is a way for your brain to deal with bilocation. I call this strobing/shifting/rocking experience "end stage vibrations" (my own term, if anyone else uses it they read my posts first).
    When you are starting to consciously project, that is, to go into an OBE state while aware, there is a 'shock', since our conscious mind has a lot of preconceived notions of what's possible, and the vibrations are pronounced. But when you start to project consciously a lot, the mind gets used to this, and then conditions change- your vibrations may occur before you're in deep trance, they may be very fast and hardly perceptible, or you may stop feeling them. This is not because you can't 'attain' them- after all they're not a 'thing', they're a side-effect- it's because you have gone beyond the 'gee whiz' stage of your development, and have 'been there, done that'. Thus, projection can now happen so fast you may lose the chance to move 'outwards' with the separation, or believe you have entered into a 'WILD' or a lucid dream, when in reality you have projected, and may even be bilocating (have you ever brought your bed to the dream, or the dream to your bedroom? That's bilocation.
    So it's not that you have 'lost an ability', it's that you have evolved, and now must find a way to achieve the extracorporeal state differently.

That's easy- they are the same, perceived differently. I will get you a link from Robert for this, my fingers are tired from typing. Here it is: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... t-1.html#2

[quote:6iby91oo]Thanks for any help
    You're welcome, I hope this has helped.

ps. if any of the terms I used seem nebulous, the Ad Pedia (link on my sig) will probably have them.[/quote:6iby91oo]

Hi CFTraveler,

I just wanted to let you know, the other day I tried something different, rather than going in to what i thought was lucid state, I tried some thing different.
    I usually visualize stairs and keep going deeper by walking up down stairs, open doors, then will be right into being full lucid.
    Any how to make long story short, I was laying on my bed my wife was doing something, so the door was open, well I took a mental snap shot of kitchen, and did same thing I do with the stairs.
    Well I could see kitchen not real clear, but walked over where my wife was by dishwasher, looked at her for second then walk over where stoove was, got distracted.

Seems you may be right, I don't have the vibrations anylonger, I did get up walk away from body and seem to of been having RTZ, I'm going to check this out more.

Thanks

Blog Entries

Great, googolplex.
    A 'walking up the stairs' is a method I sometimes use to project, and I like the results it gives me. I'm glad it's working for you too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.