tonight was really wierd, I had a friend at home to do an OBE session with. the room I do it in is very dark, there is no window, and a double doors but no much light go through (they face north) and there is no road directly opposite these doors.
We started with some energy work, and I got a strobe effect as I was stimulating the throat chakra. I also had the impression to be like a boiling kettle.
I thought that I would be successful projecting....well, not really
but...we were both sitting in the room facing a wall, surrounded by two walls (the doors were at the back of our seats). We were listening to cd6 of MAP, with the voice recording at first. I was looking at the blackness behind my eyes (with some kind of snow like) and bouncing the energy ball through the body to the wall and back...just before the guy says we've got to bounce behind the head as well, I got a white flash of light and I suddenly was in complete blackness with no snow at all anymore, my eyes started to flicker like mad, I had really some difficulty to stop them (I was really scared they would open). I lost concentration because I was wondering if I got blind because of all these exercises (I know, it's silly)
At the end of the "unsuccessful" session, we both went to the living room and started to talk about the session....I know half of you won't believe this but it's really true, the friend saw the flash of light at exactly the same time as me (we could time it thanks to the cd). it cannot be any light from outside. It really looked like the strobing effect.
he then asked me if my mum's name started with Li... he said that he didn't remember the name exactly. He's got no reason to say Li.. because where he comes from, there are no name starting with Li and here (we're expats), I can't think of any name with li...either
that really shocked me because I NEVER told my mum's name to him ever in the past (I don't know him for that long and NEVER use my mum's name to refer to her).
he said that she was there in the room when we were obe'ing and that the strobe is probably her.....
has anybody ever experienced the presence of spirits, do you also see them as white flashes of light ?
I suppose that we were both in an altered state otherwise we would have never seen this light...
I'm getting completely confused...