Thread: Robert Bruce Online Works in PDF

Robert Bruce Online Works in PDF

Hello all,

My doctor just diagnosed me with “dialup blues”. I absolutely hate having to wait for pages to load and my connection gets dropped often. Since I refer often to Robert Bruce’s online tutorials and articles I decided to put them all on PDF, which also helps me with printing in a public place (i.e. no graphics one-shot deal to print his whole thing from a CD or floppy which I have already done).

In case anybody’s interested I’ve uploaded the file to my AOL personal site. It contains:

The Treaty on OBE
    The Manual on NEW
    The Treaty on Auras
    All of RB’s articles organized by topic
    Poems by RB

All of this comes from the site, not the PDF files that already exist on the website which are of horrible quality (i.e. no bookmarks etc). Its all in one document fully bookmarked for easy reference. Most importantly (for met at least) I can look up stuff from all this material without having to go online. I’ve also uploaded it to my Yahoo documents so I can access it from any public PC and re-print as needed without the OWL and bees logo.

Here is the file:

http://members.aol.com/jacks2525/R_BRUCE.zip

The file is 1.33 MBs and it’s a zip file. I hope you find this as useful as I have; happy obeing.

PS – As far as I know the making and distribution of this kind of file is permissible by copyright laws. If I’m mistaken, then Admins pls notify me and I’ll remove it immediately. The text has not been modified in any way and the author’s name and website are included as per the copyright notice on Astral Dynamics.

PPS – Let me know if you have any problems downloading the file.
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

Friedrich Nietzsche from Twilight of the Idols

Kalonek Guest
    Thanks ! It's very usefull to have all this in one easily storable .pdf file.

I would include a disclaimer, haven't checked that yet so don't know if you have one or not.

Spectral Dragon wrote:
    I would include a disclaimer, haven't checked that yet so don't know if you have one or not.
    If by disclaimer you mean copyright notice then yes it is included. The exact same one that appears on the site. Here it is:

Copyright © Robert Bruce

All rights are reserved for online articles carrying the name 'Robert Bruce' as the author. They may be copied for personal use; used on public websites, electronic magazines and newsletters, providing author's name and website url are attached, i.e., (written by Robert Bruce, http://www.astraldynamics.com)
    Jonathan H

I want, once and for all, *not* to know many things. Wisdom sets limits to knowledge too.

NOTE: The first copy of this PDF I posted was locked from modification, meaning you could not modify the file, though you could still print, copy and paste. I was trying to protect the rights of the author. It would have been extremely simple to replace a few of the pages that had the author’s name and pass it off as your own. That’s the reason I protected the file. However, after finding out how absurdly simple it was to remove this protection (a matter of a 5 to 10 seconds) with the appropriate software, I decided it was better to just post an unprotected file. Soon, I will be posting yet another file which has Robert Bruce’s name and website on the top or bottom of every page (header or footer). When I do this I will post it here.
    Jonathan H