Thread: This weird dream I had this morning!

niki123 Guest

This weird dream I had this morning!

I've been busy lately because I plan to move to my new apartment soon.Yesterday,I went to my new apartment to steam clean the carpets in both bedrooms and when I went back towards the living room I saw a black shadow but dismissed it right away.This morning I had this lucid dream and I was in my new apartment with my children and we were celebrating.There were 2 cakes on the coffee table and I saw that the cakes were pushed right off the coffee table and then I said to everybody that there was someone there that shouldn't be there and as soon as I said this,there appeared this guy dressed in a black suit,blond hair and pitch black eyes ,that meaning the whole eye was black.I was not afraid and I told him actually I said that I was commanding him that he should leave and never return because he shouldn't be there and he said that he will leave but that he will be back and I told him to never come back because he doesn't belong there.He ultimately left saying that he will not be back and I woke up.Does anyone have any idea what this was all about ?!

niki123 Guest

Re: This weird dream I had this morning!

Well,here I am replying to my own post ! Could someone please ,tell me what they think about this dream? Pleease?

I just found this about people with pitch black eyes.Is this true ? http://www.rense.com/general81/blak.htm

SleepGOTweird Guest

Very interesting story. Men in suits that appear in dreams can be quite disturbing.

yikes Niki!
    good job you were so direct with him!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

niki123 Guest

Yeah,yikes!What is so strange is that other people have seen these people with pitch black eyes but I had never heard about them and I dreamed about one and I knew exactly what to tell him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    yikes Niki!
    good job you were so direct with him!

well, i've never heard of them, but it seems you knew exactly what action to take.
    whether you'd heard of them or not. some part of you knew what to do..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.