Thread: New Traveler

New Traveler

Hi all

First of all I am totally new to this and I stumbled upon it by accident so please excuse any rubbish explanations

Around 4 months ago I started listening to binaural beats as I heard it could improve learning capabilities etc, after around 1 month of listening to this I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't move my body, I wasn't sure if I was sleeping or not but it did feel strange, I then heard a metallic loud buzzing sound which scared the hell out of me and I more or less wriggled my way out of it, now just last night it happened 2 times in a row, the first time happened after a series of very vivid half lucid dreams (Half nightmares), I woke and couldn't move and i remembered and thought ok its fine you will come out of this in a second, then instead of a metallic buzzing sound I got a VERY strong vibration coming from my upper stomach, it wasn't very uncomfortable or scary so I decided to go with the flow, I tried to move my hands and I could move them slightly but not much, I then saw very faint random images on my bedroom wall, one of a kids face and another of a garden, I then began to notice sounds coming from the hall and noticed the door was open, at this point I started getting very scared and woke myself up.

When i awoke i noticed my bedroom was the same but the door was closed, so my question is, Was this just a lucid weird dream or was this begining's of an OBE?

2nd time I was getting the same upper stomach vibration but I must have fallen asleep

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries

Re: New Traveler

The beginnings of an OBE. Looks like Binaurals work for you.
    If you'd like more info, go here:
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thankyou CFTraveler

Reading now

Hmmm after reading that i get the distinct feeling that i will have a scary experience to begin with no matter what lol.

I understand this will be a kind of learning stage but i am getting a little freaked out about it now.

Is there anything that can be done to minimize this or is it just down to the individual?

Blog Entries

Initial sensations are usually strong, but taper off, because it's just your awareness taking notice of the energetic shift that is happening as you move out of body. Not everyone get all the symptoms (please realize we tried to cram in every possibility to avoid unpleasant surprises) and some people have almost no symptoms at all. Newness and different-ness are what make things shocking, but as all experience, you get used to it (and welcome it), and then feel dissapointed when it diminishes or simply disappears.
    So the short answer is, depends.
    Have No Fear, it's all energetic phenomena.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thats great thanks for the help m8

I will try another tonight and let you know how i get along