Thread: Everything has been going wrong, I need advice urgently.

BaKo Guest

Everything has been going wrong, I need advice urgently.

I am not normally supertitious and lately have lost many of my previous beliefs, but these past two days there has definitely been something sinister going on. Absolutely everything for me has been going wrong, I have had my business ruined, lost thousands of dollars, and had some family and personal issues. When everything starts going wrong like this it becomes obvious to even the most conservative minded people that there are forces at play here beyond our comprehension. I assume it's some type of negative energy surrounding me... Some call it "the eye" (Greeks). I hope that it has already subsided, but if not, or for the future, what are some ways to deal with this and expel the negative energy?thank you, your response is being urgently awaited.

Re: Everything has been going wrong, I need advice urgently.

G'day,

firstly, my apologies for this tardy reply....been under deadlines.

Firstly, I suggest you read my book, Practical Psychic Self-Defense.

And also check out the Psychic Security section on my website http://www.astraldynamics.com

Affirmations are the most powerful tool we have for making real changes in life.

Verbal affirmations are the strongest...speaking them aloud.

I suggest you phrase some affirmations expressing how you would like your life to be and start doing them.

The more you do your affirmations each day, the sooner the changes will appear.

Robert