Thread: Loud Buzzing Noise

LightningMunk Guest

Loud Buzzing Noise

Hey everyone, I had a really odd experience last night while falling to sleep so I thought I would put it here and see if anyone could help me figure out what it is, because I think its OBE related. Well, I just had begun to relax on my bed falling to sleep, thinking about events during the day, and it seemed to keep sleeping more into a dream state where I was experiencing things but still like half thinking about it. The only way I could describe it was I was half dreaming and half awake. All of a sudden out of nowhere I heard this loud buzzing sound, very short, like a bee or something landed right on my ear, and it startled me awake. It was really freaky since it had never happened to me before. My body reacted the same as some of the "snap back" feelings I would get, which I had one a couple nights ago actually. Can anyone tell me what this was? Or was it a loose bumblebee in my room that so happened to land on my ear? lol

Blog Entries

Re: Loud Buzzing Noise

It's Astral Noise. Read the "Your First Conscious Projection" thread and you'll find it in the list of possible things that can happen. This noise will go away once you separate, it's only heard at the moment of separation, while you're still in-body.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.