Thread: NDE and memory recall

1. NDE and memory recall

I watched last night some really amazing NDE stories on TV. A woman lying in a hospital dead for one hour, coz she had a delicate brain surgery, so they shut down her whole body. When operation started she experienced NDE, standing next to doctors in a same room where her dead body was lying. After that one hour she reintegrate with her body and remember whole NDE exp.

My question here is: Brain was dead and i presume that there was no connection via silver cord with her physical body. How did she recall those memories, is it coz her master copy was out of her body?

Another story about blind woman since her birth, she newer saw light, shadow or anything...nothing at all. She had a NDE, and for the first time in her life she could see everything, she recognized her body, environment to her was very strange coz she never experienced sight. Robert said that blind people since birth in OBE cannot exp sight but could feel everything, she said that in her dreams she could do anything but can't see nothing. In her NDE i think the master copy was out that's why she could experience sight for the first time in her life, is that so or you think different?

Blog Entries

Re: NDE and memory recall

Quote Originally Posted by Astral1t1
    I watched last night some really amazing NDE stories on TV. A woman lying in a hospital dead for one hour, coz she had a delicate brain surgery, so they shut down her whole body. When operation started she experienced NDE, standing next to doctors in a same room where her dead body was lying. After that one hour she reintegrate with her body and remember whole NDE exp.

My question here is: Brain was dead and i presume that there was no connection via silver cord with her physical body. How did she recall those memories, is it coz her master copy was out of her body?
    If she was dead there was no connection at the time of her experience, but when she was revived the connection was reestablished, and the download was made. That'd be my guess, anyway.

Another story about blind woman since her birth, she newer saw light, shadow or anything...nothing at all. She had a NDE, and for the first time in her life she could see everything, she recognized her body, environment to her was very strange coz she never experienced sight. Robert said that blind people since birth in OBE cannot exp sight but could feel everything, she said that in her dreams she could do anything but can't see nothing. In her NDE i think the master copy was out that's why she could experience sight for the first time in her life, is that so or you think different?
    I think there's many possible explanations for that- blind OBErs may not 'see' as we 'see' because they are tied to this existence, and can only process the information they receive by comparing it to what they know 'now'. But a person who has experienced a "Near Death Experience", that is, a person who has 'officially' died and come back, would have access to past/parallel lives in which they did have sight, therefore can compare their energetic input and express it in terms of sight, etc.
    Just a guess, again.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: NDE and memory recall

Thanks Mr.CTF for your answer, very nice guessing there...i like it

Blog Entries

Re: NDE and memory recall

It's Mrs. CFT.
    You're welcome.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.