Thread: trance or exit symptom ?

trance or exit symptom ?

I've just made an energy session, used cd4 to stimulate the primary centers. At first, everything went on normally but within 5 minutes, I started to feel very very very happy, it sounds silly but I had that feeling that I had to laugh, I then started smiling (eyes closed but physically moving my mouth..I had to !)... I just had that feeling all the time, I then started to feel as if I were expanding, expanding....because of this, I couldn't stimulate the primary centers anymore..I mean IMPOSSIBLE
    I started to wonder if I was not on the verge of an exit, so I gave up trying to stimulate the chakras. I was really starting to get wierd....I waited waited....nothing !!!
    then..snif..end of the cd... and a kid gently waiting for his mum nextdoor.. I had to give up
    was this an exit symptom or just trance ?
    I used to have a lot of this expanding feeling during my teens, I used to love the sensation, it's like everything is huge. It was nice to get that feeling again

Blog Entries

Re: trance or exit symptom ?

It was an energy body expansion, which can happen in trance. You were having the perceptual change that lets you know you are moving to another awareness. It wasn't an 'exit' if you didn't try to exit on purpose, but I'm pretty sure that if you would have tried an exit technique the energy body expansion would have ended in a separation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I don't know if I have to be happy or not with your answer, on one hand I'm dead happy, on the other, I want to cry like mad... how can I put it...(I'm scared of the answer you'll give me).. was it a pure luck event (I therefore missed THE opportunity) or if it happens once, it's likely to happen again ?
    I didn't relax, didn't pay attention to my breathing, I lost control too fast, had internal talks... I therefore tend to think it's a pure luck event ....I'm starting to feel really bad !
    on the other hand, I want to thank you because it's amazing how such an answer can positively boost someone !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty
    I don't know if I have to be happy or not with your answer, on one hand I'm dead happy, on the other, I want to cry like mad... how can I put it...(I'm scared of the answer you'll give me).. was it a pure luck event (I therefore missed THE opportunity) or if it happens once, it's likely to happen again ?
    Any time you have an experience, you store it in the 'possibility' part of your subconscious that mediates what you're 'allowed' to experience, so I'd say it makes it easier for you to do it. In other words, it's more likely to happen again.
    I didn't relax, didn't pay attention to my breathing, I lost control too fast, had internal talks... I therefore tend to think it's a pure luck event ....I'm starting to feel really bad !
    you seem to be focusing on the 'what I didn't do' instead of 'what I did do'. The more you focus on the negative the more you stop yourself from achieving what you say you want.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you soooooo much CFTraveler.
    I might sound negative when I write things but I'm trying to explain what makes me feel bad or what I'm concerned about. I thought about it all the time and there were two big differences, the fact that I was not tired at all (so awake that I thought I would not be able to relax) and I did about 2 hours of energy work with my eyes opened that day. I thought that these could be the variables that could make a difference. anyway, thank you so much, you're one of the very few skilled person who don't hesitate to share knowledge and who tries to help anyone...very noble