Hello, heliac.

Quote Originally Posted by heliac
Who else could be doing something like this? Has anything like this happened to anyone where they were getting pulled out of body when they didn't ask to be pulled out?
I remember one story from Monroe's 2nd book. Somebody was using the bunk reserved for one of his consciousness explorers. That explorer would usually be picked up by her four nonphysical friends. One day there was a guest using this bunk, and the monitor (somebody listening to what participiants speak in their bunks during the session) got the following from her: "Um, hello? There are four guys in here with me...?"

If you wrote something on these boards, the act itself also put it "out there." So, if you had a feeling of being annoyed with being stuck this could also be interpreted as an invitation to help you move beyond that for nonphysical helpers. You don't have to speak the actual words. You don't have to put it out as a conscious affirmation.

Many half- or subconscious agreements are made that way. A general willingness or a desire, for example.

It just kept happening for days, multiple times a night and i had to say stop because i wasn't getting good sleep and it hasn't happened since.
That's a very good sign. You ended the implicit agreement by explicitly stating you don't want this. The fact that this was respected in my opinion would likely indicate a benevolent intention behind these events.

Be well,
Oliver