Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Heliac's MAP Practice

Blog Entries

Re: Heliac's MAP Practice

So i don't know how to go out of body yet because i havnt gotten up to that part yet but first thing that came to my mind was to just reach out and grab at something and pull myself out. So i felt myself reach out and i saw my own arm but it was kind of like a bluish color and it looked like my hands and fingers were really long and witch like.

I couldn't get out in the end because i was looking at my hand and arm and was like WTF and that pretty much woke me up completely HA.

You are going to be a natural at this, I think. You're doing very well.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    So i don't know how to go out of body yet because i havnt gotten up to that part yet but first thing that came to my mind was to just reach out and grab at something and pull myself out. So i felt myself reach out and i saw my own arm but it was kind of like a bluish color and it looked like my hands and fingers were really long and witch like.

I couldn't get out in the end because i was looking at my hand and arm and was like WTF and that pretty much woke me up completely HA.

You are going to be a natural at this, I think. You're doing very well.
    I sure hope so, this is ending up being a very interesting hobby of mine, HA!

Oh one other thing i forgot to say was that when i was younger i would have reoccurring dreams that there was this little animal mucking around in my room and i would chase it around my room in my dream trying catch it.It always ended up getting away though. I guess this is a rehash of that dream kind of...

Also if you see this cftraveler, do you know why my fingers and arm were all long and freaky looking?Just some random dream thing i guess?
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

You were just stretching your etheric arms, I suppose.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

OK so i took a little break, partly because i was very busy and partly because i was getting freaked out trying to figure out how to get out.

Since i have this whole week off i figure would be a good time to brush up, and kind of go over things and see where i am at and how much i need to redo to catch up.

I'm also thinking of doing PAPI cuz i have a lot of questions about what is going on.

Anyway to recap:

I left off in OCT with being able to get some really good buzzing and was able to "see" while i was asleep and was able to pull out my arms and look at them. But there were a lot of distractions.

So for several weeks after my last post i continued to follow the MAP book and kept doing primary stim as i was going to sleep and i would wake up while i was falling asleep and could still see but couldnt move my body.

Only thing is i keep getting this horrible feeling like something is there watching me while i am trying to play around with this state of awareness. One night i got that feeling and i looked around and saw a shadow standing right up at the edge of my bed. And this shadow is there now every time i get to this state.

I get very very peaceful and clear minded prior to getting the very intense body energy sensations(buzzing). But as soon as i get that state where i can play around with the intense buzzing and i can see, i get a horrible horrible sense of unease and i see a black shadow and sometimes i see both the black shadow and this annoying little monkey/dog looking animal scurrying around my apartment. Some times i feel like the shadow starts touching me and it is really really freaky because it all feels so real.

Eventhough i still have that seed of doubt in the back of my mind while this is happening that is keeping me grounded so i am still able to kind of think of ways to deal with it as it is happening.I tried a few things:

I tried fighting the black shadow, meaning threatening it to go away:
    "i will kick your ass so bad you will forget your name punk!" for example
    Didn't work
    I also tried challenging it.meaning before going to bed i would kind of think to myself:
    "you want some of this black shadow? come and get it i will slap you silly"
    This wasn't a good idea because that night that i tried it i woke up three times with the buzzing
    and vision and all three times this freaking black thing was right on top of me.I didn't sleep good at all
    that night and i was trying to find ways of stopping the buzzing and vision from happening because it
    just kept waking me up and i just wanted to sleep at that point.

Another approach i used was calling jesus. I'm not religious but i figured i would give it a shot.
    This didn't work either. Or rather what would happen is i would just wake up or i would fall asleep after asking jesus for help but the next day im back at square one.

So i've come to the conclusion that fighting it doesnt work at all it seems to be adding fuel to the fire. so the last thing i tried which worked and this is ending up looking very hopeful to me is this.
    Instead of fighting the horrible feeling and the shadow im looking at it as a sign. The fear i get from the shadow is just a sign that i am in or at least close to having an oobe.

I read about people getting all kinds of indicators that let them know they are about to oobe and it makes sense to me to see this fear as one of those signs because fear has a way of making you more alert and cognizant of what is going on and im thinking that of course in order to get out consciously you need to be aware of what is going on.

So with that in mind i waited until i got the buzzing and vision and yes the black shadow was right there again and i was very very scared but this time i remembered that i should take advantage of the fearful/alert state of mind and try to get out. and it finally worked.

instead of trying to fight this stupid shadow thing i tried floating up to the ceiling. It didn't work next thing i tried was rolling out, which meant rolling towards where the shadow was!! That ended up working cuz i rolled out and flopped on the floor.

I didnt see any shadow once i was out but i was sooooooooooo sluggish. I could barely move at all and it took every ounce of strength to get up off the floor and to stand up and walk around. I made it to the middle of my living room and then i just woke up.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Last night i got some very very good results after doing primary stim while i was falling asleep.

When i get into this state where i am half awake and half asleep is where the stim sensations become intense and feel very real.
    I got into this half awake half asleep state while i was lying on my stomach and was able to draw up warm buzzing up my legs and up my back.

One it got up to the point on my back where my heart is the buzzing pretty much went across to the heart center in the front of my body.Here i felt some
    very intense buzzing and it almost felt like my heart was fluttering.

At some point i think i fell asleep though. But i remember waking up and i couldnt move my body but i could see. I tried moving around a little and i was able to turn around inside my body.
    A very freaky feeling being able to sense you physical lying on its stomach and also feel another body turning around inside it over on to its back.

So i was able to see and turn over on my back and i felt like a blanket of waves of pressure pushing down on me. If i had to describe it it felt very much like water pressure. Like i was submerged in water and there was a cross current pushing down on me.I say it felt like water pressure because even though the pressure was constant there was an ebb and flow to it.

I also looked down towards where i felt the pressure and i saw the shadow again standing at the foot of my bed.Instead of freaking out this time i remembered to try to get out of body so i ignored it and pulled my arms up in front of me.I looked at my hands and they looked normal but would fade away.This was better than last time i looked at my hands. Last time i did my hands and fingers were very long and looked thin and boney and witch like.

I tired doing the rope technique but it ended up being me watching my hands make the motion of climbing a rope and nothing happening. I'd make the pulling on a rope sensation and just watched my hands keep fading away while i was doing it.

That was my one shot at it. After that failed i just woke up.

Some veerrry veery interesting things happened last night during MAP practice.

Brushing and sponging went very very well and i got a new sensation i had not felt before until last night and rediscovered another.

I got very warm and cozy and i could really feel the warmth come up my legs very nicely. My head got very clear and i was really able to focus on the warming sensation and feel it enhance.After a while i felt the cobwebs that i had read about in MAP.

It did really feel like my legs were covered in cobwebs. Only thing is it felt more like it was around my legs not in them. The buzzing and warmth i feel inside my legs but the cobwebs felt like they were outside my legs surrounding them.

I pretty much just tried to feel the cobwebs as much as i could and then i felt something else.Along with the cobwebs it almost felt like the chair i was sitting in was very very slightly trembling or shaking a little.I could only feel the trembling in my legs though.

It was so strange because like the cobwebs the trembling wasn't internal it really just felt like the chair was moving.This sensation i havn't read about so far.

While this was happening i thought that maybe a truck passed by and was shaking my apartment floor so i felt the chair with my hands to see if i could feel the shaking through the chair but i felt nothing. The sensation was pretty much local to my lower half.

This sensation really brought back memories for me too because when i was a kid i remember totally freaking out to this sensation.I didn't really understand what was happening i guess, i remember screaming for my mom "my bed is shaking", ha! She would tell me it was probably a passing but we lived on the 5th floor, our apartment wasn't facing the street and it would start up again as soon as i laid back down.I'm pretty sure it was this sensation because it is pretty much what i felt when i thought my bed was shaking when i was younger.One difference though is when i was younger i felt the external trembling over my entire body not just my lower half.There were some other differences too but for the most part it was identical.

When i was done stimulating my legs i moved to my arms and got some good sensations there too. No cobwebs but i did start to feel like the arm rests on the chair that i was resting my arms on started trembling.I found this very interesting but just let it shake on its own and it stopped after a little while.

Now, things got weirder when i started doing primary stimulation.I sponged up to the first center and was able to feel nice and warm sensations there. Nothing too remarkable happened.
    When i got to the navel center, i really felt it light up. I felt a nice buzzing there and it felt like i had a little beehive in my belly.I focused on this more and then i started feeling a lot of pressure in my sinuses right smack dab in the middle of my face.

I tried ignoring it and kept focusing on my belly but it was still there and wouldn't go away. I tried moving on and went up to the third center and as soon as i got there the sinus pressure got even stronger. I couldn't ignore it anymore so i just moved my attention into my sinuses and focused on the pressure there.I wanted to see if i could make the pressure stronger by focusing on it and the more i did focus on it intently the stronger the pressure got.

I really wanted to see how far i could go and just kept trying to enhance the pressure sensation as much as possible just because that seemed like this was where it was going.It got pretty strong and at some point i thought it might actually start to hurt a little if it got anymore intense but it didn't.

One thing that i didn't mention so far is that i had my eyes very slightly open while this was happening. Just enough that i could see the floor. Something else that happened is that i tried to move the ball of pressure in my sinuses up to the 6th center and when i tried this my eyes started crossing on their own. It didn't feel uncomfortable though but they really really crossed up good and i had to shut my eyes completely when this happened.

Also when i tried moving the pressure up to the 6th center the pressure started to fade and i heard a very very slight "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" noise, maybe tinnitus.

Last thing that happened was i started to feel the pressure in the center of my brain and i heard my front door jostle and it startled me out of it and that was pretty much it .i didn't even try to get back to that state because i pretty much snapped out of it and my focus was starting to waver too.

That's it!

Things are moving along pretty good so far. I'm not able to dedicate as much time and energy into energy work as I'd like though.

I had a nice experience last night though.

I was laying on my back trying to fall asleep and was just relaxing in bed,getting nice and cozy and warm.

After a lil while I got very clear headed and quiet and my legs felt heavy and they felt like the were falling into my bed.

When the falling sensation in my legs stopped it pretty much felt like they were gone.

I was curious if I could recreate the same thing in my arms and they started getting tingly.after that the sinking sensation started in my arms.

Then I started hearing salsa music from one of my neighbors and it distraacted me to the point where I had to stop wat I was doing and rolled over and fell asleep.

I was laying around last night doing sponging up my legs. I can start to feel the sponging a little deeper inside my leg. The warm pressure kind of travels up like liquid in a straw it feels a little bit like that.

I felt very restless when i was laying on my back trying to sleep last night though. I felt my legs get kind of light and floaty but really i just felt like going to sleep so i rolled over and knocked out.

I left the window open because it gets really hot in my apartment when the heat turns on, even if it is 40 degrees outside.When i woke up this morning i pulled off the blanket from my self and i saw a card face down laying next to me. I turned it around and it was a tarot card, the hermit. I was like WTH, i don't read tarot cards but the girl above me does so i think she must have left the window open too and some of her cards flew out during the night. There was also the sun card laying on the floor. It got really windy and rainy last night, and still is so they must have flew in.

SO i had a few things happen that i think are helping things move a long.

Firstly,my default reaction to what ahppens when i get close to oob (the sensations and imagery that occurs that feel so real and foreign) is to get scared. and when i read about aliens and ghost and goblins and demons here and there on the boards it doesnt really help either. So I am thinking that earlier on when i was first attempting to go oob that is why is was seeing scary stuff whenever i would get to the point where i could get OOB sight.

So what i have been doing recently is changing my attitude as soon as i lay down and start the OOB process.Even though everything that occurs when i get OOB sight feels and looks real i am pretty much using Occam's razor to explain it away.In addition to this I am changing my emotional attitude as soon as i lay down. I think when i started seeing the black thing hovering around me by my bed and when i felt the little monkey thing jump up on my bed and when i hear things running around my apartment, it kind of set an expectation that the OOB process is going to be scary and stressful, one more thing i am going to have to fight my way through.

So to minimize this scary, stressful expectation i am using occam's razor to explain away anything scary. For example, Two nights ago i got OOB sight and i looked around and saw some weird looking dude standing by my bed looking at me. So of course i freaked out because i couldnt move really i could just see so i felt like i really couldnt do anything about it. O i just looked away and when i look back he was there again. Except when i saw him again i remembered to try to think rationally about what was happening and i was able to take a step back from the fear and look at what my mental state was as it was occuring.

It was pretty interesting and exciting because while i was able to take a step back from the situation, it was almost like i had two minds, the mind that was observing my emotional state objectivly and the mind that was experiencing the fear. Its kind of hard to explain but from the objective state of mind i was able to feel how the fearful state of mind was creating the scary dude standing by my bed.Once i felt this i was able to dip the objective state of mind back into the scared state of mind and carry over that state of rationality to the scared state. Once i did that, from the scared state i pretty much said to the dude by my bed in my mind "I created you, but its time for you to go" and he turned around and walked away.

Last night when i layed down to try to OOB i made sure i changed my attitude. I just smiled to myself and thought of all the wonderful things i would be doing, flying through the sky at sunrise, through the beautiful pink, orange clouds or just exploring anything and everything that is interesting.This is something i should be looking forward to and enjoying and enhancing my life not something that is going to make me feel like i am going to have to fight my way through the night and if i am not able to change this attitude at some point i probably should'nt be doing it.

This attitude change is really helping a lot. Everyday this whole week i have been able to get good results from this change.Last night i got into a trance and it hit me quick and out of nowhere. It just seemed like one moment i was laying there and the next moment i literally was hit with dropping sensations and buzzing and energy sensation moving around on their own. Now normally i would freak out because the dropping sensation kind of feels like someone is pinning you down and with the energy sensation moving around on their own its just really freaky. I felt the fear coming on and was able to take a step back, "take a breather", and let the energy go where it wanted to and let myself get pinned and saw it just as part of the process instead of getting freaked out.

As soon as i felt comfortable with getting pinned and with the energy sensations i tried moving my OOB arms. I was able to reach out a little and then tried to do the rope technique. For some reason i can never see a rope when i do the rope technique, i don't even know if you are supposed to be able to see a rope. I usually get frustrated with rope because i don't see a rope when i try it and i only get so much time to attempt an OOB before i wake up and it hasn't been working because i have been looking for a rope to climb. Instead this time i tried to feel like i am climbing a rope. I looked for a rope anyway and again it wasn't there but i pretty much just said to myself, ok let me just feel like i am climbing a rope and see if that works.

It did work pretty good. I was able to feel the rope in my hands and was slowly able to pull myself up the rope towards the ceiling above my bed.i was all out except for my feet for whatever reason they were not separating.When i got up to the top of the ceiling i still couldnt get my feet out and i started floating back down towards the bed, pretty much felt like gravity was pulling me down.I woke up after that happened.

I've been able to do quite a few projections since my last post. I'm pretty much just waiting till i fall asleep and keep my mind active while it happens by doing brushing or energy center stimulation and then at some point i will get some buzzing or oob sight and when i feel that happening i reach out and pull myself out using rope or i kind of roll back and forth and use the momentum to flop out on to the floor. The hardest part right now is moving around once i get out. It is just sooo damn hard to move and i reallly reallly have to struggle and put a lot of energy into going somewhere.

Once i can get away till around the door or so i can start to move better though.So i have been just walking around my apartment building and looking around so far and i am playing around with walking through doors.One time i got stuck in a door HA.I think i am "closing my eyes" when i go through the doors because i pretty much dont see anything when i do it.

So i have been exploring my apartment building and walking through doors and going into peoples apartments and looking around and a few times i would see people laying in their beds. A few days ago this one woman who was laying in her bed had this reallly really weird looking greyish blackish cloud hovering over her and it had dull yellow eyes. It was about the size of a watermelon and was just pretty much hovering above the lady while she was sleeping.

I felt the need to help this thing and i was able to connect to it and i got just a flood of sadness and depression and i felt so sympathetic for this thing.I started asking for help from god because i didn't really know what to do and nothing really happened when i did that. I just kept trying to direct good feelings towards this thing it was the only thing i could think of to do. At one point i saw a glow coming from myself and i looked down at my body and i was turning a yellowish goldish color. I saw that happening and i tried enhancing it and enhancing any higher feeling i could muster and i started turning a very bright golden color and it was streaming off of me into the dark blob thing.

While this was happening i was feeling a lot of other things too. I felt like dark blob thing was starting to fight me and i felt fear coming from it and it almost felt like it wanted me to go away and to stop what i was doing and i started to feel very bad for it and i almost felt like maybe i should not be doing this but a part of me wanted to see where this was going and what would happen.I didn't really know what to do though but what i ended up doing was looking out of the window next to the lady's bed and i saw like a very faint glow outside the window. It was small at first and i initially thought i was looking at the sun as it was starting to raise but it was too small it wasn't really against the background of the sky it was kind of hovering there in the air.

So i saw the sun like thing and it started getting larger and brighter and it became very very bright and it grew to about the size of one of the window panes. So i started moving the dark cloud to this bright light and i was thinking in my head " this is a source, return it to the source" HA. Don't ask me why maybe i read somewhere that this is what you are supposed to do but i don't remember reading anything like that before.

While i was trying to move it to the source i felt a lot of fear coming from the gray thing and i felt like it was really not wanting to go to "the source" I just could not do it i felt like i was forcing it to and i really just felt like i was violating its will so i stopped and the light out side disappeared and the gray thing just kept hovering there and looked at me. I didn't really know what to do after that so i flew out the window and just started flying around the neighborhood rooftops.

There was another time i went into someones apartment and i saw someone sleeping and there was some more black gray things. This one looked reaaaaalllly weird. It was kind of bubbling looking like just a bunch of black vaporous bubbles and there was one of those fast monkey/dog things that i saw earlier on when i was trying to project that jumped on my bed too. Gotta start getting ready for work though so i will jot this down later

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast