Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Heliac's MAP Practice

Re: Heliac's MAP Practice

Quote Originally Posted by parkerness
    Hello, Heliac =) been a while.

Your experience of a few nights ago sounds extremely interesting. The fact that you heard someone who was helping you get out of body is enough to bring my hopes up. I only recently started the practice again since I left the country for a bit but I'm hoping to catch up soon. As for your night time adventures, since you're always around in real time, do you think you'll be attempting to go to the astral planes any time soon? I only ask because you say nothing too amazing usually happens and I think if you can get out there would be a million possibilities of things to do like going to France or Japan or somewhere awesome; at least the astral planes would be a completely different ball game. I wish you the best of luck.

Oh and the seizure event sounds crazy. To think you could actually shake your physical body while being out of it is something I've never heard of before.

Hi Parkerness how are ya?

I don't know how to get to the astral planes. How do you do that?Is there direction on how to do that online here?
    I've decided i'm going to read as little possible about the planes and stuff like that but if you have documentation on how to get there i will try it next time I OOB with good control.

Yea the seizure event was crazy. It has happened twice so far both times it happened when i was trying to force myself awake, good thing is it stops once i am fully awake.And it's not like a violent epileptic seizure but it is definitely noticeable to others and very weird. Since then i have read about several people who are epileptic and out of body experiences is reported as being a sign/symptom of a seizure.I'm not epileptic though and i've never had seizures prior to trying this.

I just found this after doing a search for seizures on the forums:
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... ure#p96105
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

I don't know how to get to the astral planes. How do you do that?Is there direction on how to do that online here?
    Yes there is. Depends on where you're coming from. From the wake state,the real time zone (etheric) or from a lucid dream?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Yes there is. Depends on where you're coming from. From the wake state,the real time zone (etheric) or from a lucid dream?
    Oooh nice...i did a search for astral planes direction, astral plane instructions but didn't see anything except for an energy body loosening thread which looked pretty good but nothing on getting to the Astral Plane.

CFTraveler, is there a link to a consolidated thread that talks about getting to the astral plane, from the waking, the real time zone and from a lucid dream?

Very curious now...
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

No, you'll have to go through the stickied threads in the OBE R&D forums. The destination is the same, but the way varies a little bit depending on how you plan to get there.

I did some more energy work this week and had two OOBEs as well over the weekend.

I spent both times flying around. I feel like i am starting to get better at maneuvering around. Most of the time i feel like it is a struggle to do anything while OOB but slowly i am getting the hang of flying and moving away from my body once i split.

A couple things that have happened when i have tried flying in the past that i need to look into:

I run out of gas if i get too high up and then gravity just pulls me down.
    I can fly around but for some reason if i get too close to this tree in my neighborhood it kind of sucks me into it and i get stuck in it.I'm steering clear of it for now. This is very strange and so far has only happened with one tree in particular.

This weekend i flew around the rooftops and treetops in my neighborhood. Once i stop feeling so heavy it is a really really nice sensation of freedom. When i really get the hang of it it almost becomes euphoric flying around in the sky and when i feel my chest start to purr it is just becomes a very wonderful experience.

I did some wind surfing as well and this was just very moving and beautiful. While i was flying around i moved up into some empty space away from buildings and such and caught a breeze. I let it move me around at first but it started picking up speed really fast so i descended a little. Then i went back up and caught the breeze again and went with it some more and it pulled me up into the clouds. The clouds were such a vibrant and pretty red,pink, orange color. I could feel the clouds passing through me and felt very very peaceful, at ease and completely comfortable and safe. I did at one point feel like i was getting far from home and decided to come back.

When i woke up i was wide awake again as if i had not even been a sleep. I was amazed because i opened my eyes the second i felt i was fully integrated which is what i wanted to do so i could remember.The peaceful sensation carried over and i felt soo relaxed and calm and clear-headed.

thats it

Blog Entries

I can fly around but for some reason if i get too close to this tree in my neighborhood it kind of sucks me into it and i get stuck in it.I'm steering clear of it for now. This is very strange and so far has only happened with one tree in particular.
    Interesting. When I was younger 11-12 there was a grove that I was always pulled into. At some point I learned to approach it differently (I may have been instructed in this) and found that it was a gateway to other realms. When I learned to see it as such, it became my favorite destination. After I was all grown up and remembered it, I tried to go back again, but the portal wasn't there anymore- just regular ol' trees.

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    That's really interesting. It does appear that someone really is helping you.
    I was just laying in bed trying to sleep and i started thinking about when i was getting pulled out of body. i didn't write about this on the boards because i thought it might scare someone but a while ago someone was pulling me out of body by my ankles. I didn't asked to get pulled out i was just laying there in bed with OOB sight and i felt something kind of hold on to my ankles and drag me across my apartment. I would snap back to my body and again would get pulled out by my ankles. This happened several times throughout the night.

I was thinking that maybe it was someone from these boards because i did write down that i was getting stuck when using rope because my feet wouldn't disconnect from my body. Has anyone from here been trying to pull me out of body?

Who else could be doing something like this? Has anything like this happened to anyone where they were getting pulled out of body when they didn't ask to be pulled out?

It just kept happening for days, multiple times a night and i had to say stop because i wasn't getting good sleep and it hasn't happened since.

Blog Entries

Hmm, it's possible someone is doing it without consciously realising.

I personally don't like the idea of someone doing this without your prior consent and, especially, repeatedly. Still, it's not necessarily malevolent in intention and it could be some (future?) version of you doing this.

Remember, whatever occurs, you're sovereign in your own body and you decide what happens to you. You can use affirmations to that effect if you feel a need for reassurance.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by heliac
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    That's really interesting. It does appear that someone really is helping you.
    I was just laying in bed trying to sleep and i started thinking about when i was getting pulled out of body. i didn't write about this on the boards because i thought it might scare someone but a while ago someone was pulling me out of body by my ankles. I didn't asked to get pulled out i was just laying there in bed with OOB sight and i felt something kind of hold on to my ankles and drag me across my apartment. I would snap back to my body and again would get pulled out by my ankles. This happened several times throughout the night.

I was thinking that maybe it was someone from these boards because i did write down that i was getting stuck when using rope because my feet wouldn't disconnect from my body. Has anyone from here been trying to pull me out of body?

Who else could be doing something like this? Has anything like this happened to anyone where they were getting pulled out of body when they didn't ask to be pulled out?

It just kept happening for days, multiple times a night and i had to say stop because i wasn't getting good sleep and it hasn't happened since.
    Like BeeK said, it could be any one of us without knowing we're doing it. Just thinking of something can make it happen in the astral.
    However, you just said you were asking for help, so you may have been unconsciously 'open' to being pulled out- heck, even one of your own self aspects could have done it, especially if you were wanting to get out but had been stuck recently.
    I have had the thing happen to me, but at the time, even though I didn't ask for it specifically, I did ask for some sort of consciousness-opening. And I was obliged, whether I thought I wanted it or not.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast