Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Heliac's MAP Practice

Blog Entries

Re: Heliac's MAP Practice

Hello, heliac.

Quote Originally Posted by heliac
    Who else could be doing something like this? Has anything like this happened to anyone where they were getting pulled out of body when they didn't ask to be pulled out?
    I remember one story from Monroe's 2nd book. Somebody was using the bunk reserved for one of his consciousness explorers. That explorer would usually be picked up by her four nonphysical friends. One day there was a guest using this bunk, and the monitor (somebody listening to what participiants speak in their bunks during the session) got the following from her: "Um, hello? There are four guys in here with me...?"

If you wrote something on these boards, the act itself also put it "out there." So, if you had a feeling of being annoyed with being stuck this could also be interpreted as an invitation to help you move beyond that for nonphysical helpers. You don't have to speak the actual words. You don't have to put it out as a conscious affirmation.

Many half- or subconscious agreements are made that way. A general willingness or a desire, for example.

It just kept happening for days, multiple times a night and i had to say stop because i wasn't getting good sleep and it hasn't happened since.
    That's a very good sign. You ended the implicit agreement by explicitly stating you don't want this. The fact that this was respected in my opinion would likely indicate a benevolent intention behind these events.

Be well,
    Oliver

Thank you for you help beekeeper, CTF and Korpo... I really appreciate it.

Sorry im not good with words but i understand what you are saying, and i do agree.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Wanted to document another experience.

I like the OOBEs that occur when I shoot out like a bullet straight into the air. The exit sensations are kind of intense but once i am out i don't have to fight my way and scramble away from my body to start maneuvering since i am already far away from it.

I've tried going to outer space before by flying up but couldn't get there. So, when i had an OOBE where i shot out like a bullet, instead of stopping myself once i shoot out i let it go a little further thinking i would eventually end up in outer space.

The first time i tried this i ended up somewhere, no idea where. I was pretty much surrounded by blue empty space.I just floated there for a little bit then got pulled back to body and reintegrated seamlessly and woke up the second reintegration occurred with complete memory and clarity. It felt as if i had never fallen asleep no grogginess or paralysis or anything like that that i am used to when using rope or rolling out or getting pulled out by whoever is pulling me out. Whoever that is thank you btw. Whoever is doing that was realizing that i was having a hard time getting away from my body once i had rolled out and was trying to help by pulling me away so that i wouldn't waste the experience. I can't see who it is and when i get control and look around to see who it is no one is there...

Anyway getting back to shooting out of body.The second time i tried letting my self go out a little further (when having the oobe where you shoot out like a bullet) i ended up in outer space.When i slowed down i looked back at where i was and saw the Earth. It was really really cool. I was still moving away from it though and decided to just stop and look at it for a second. When i did this is where something took over me. I was at awe of the beauty of it all and its enormity and i felt connected to it closely. I started feeling the people on earth. one by one little connections were made to each person until i felt like i was connected to everyone and for some reason i started feeling soooo much love i don't even want to call it that because it was a greater experience than any love i've felt so far.I'm finding it hard to explain in words...i literally felt like i was going to pass out or faint or something like that.

When i started to feel like i was going to pass out is when i woke up. Same way as before when i was floating in blue space. Seamless re-entry with complete clarity. The feelings carried over a little, not quite as intense and i was a little irked because i didn't want the experience to end.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Got a little startled last night.

I only remember floating above my body in bed, rolling over to look towards my living room which is where i was going to move to and then getting hit by very very bright white flashing. The room filled with blinding light and flashed liked that about 3 or 4 times.It felt like lightening was hitting the room.

It startled me awake and i actually jumped out of bed, haha.

I have the day off today so took advantage by trying out Robert Monroe's Hemi-Synch Relaxation cd.

I just wanted to see what would happen, so stuck on the headphones and laid down on my back.

Normally when i do get out of body i let myself fall asleep and I am re-awoken by the exit sensations.

With this type of relaxation i felt like i was able to consciously keep a mental feed going until i started getting
    the auditory hallucinations and at one point i saw an image of a sunny clear blue sky. Not too sure if i was oob when
    i saw that or not but i don't think so.

The sounds that i heard were a mix of what sounded like kids playing in a playground and someone saying something to me. I think I was very close to the point where i get
    oob sight. A few times when i started hearing things i tried to see if i had was there enough to move around my oob arms but i wasn't deep enough yet.

I'm thinking if i can stay conscious through the whole process it might be easier than falling asleep and getting jarred awake by the exit sensations.

It's kind of strange how the more i focus on the OOBE topic the more things happen that support the interest.

I got a random phone call from my brother the other day and he was telling me that he had a dream where he was floating above his body.
    I had not brought up the topic in conversation either.It's just really weird that that would happen and he would tell me now.

We started talking about dreams we had as kids and i remembered i would have a reoccurring one where i would be floating down the staircase.
    I also remembered having other dreams where i would be running around my room at night.I don't remember any exit sensations though so not sure
    if they were oobe or just dreams.

Also, i had recently made a friend and i went over to her house and saw she had books about witchcraft and magic and she turned out to be wiccan and
    had mentioned astral projection to me but i still haven't told her that i am studying oobe yet.For some reason i don't feel comfortable telling anyone.

Blog Entries

Hello, heliac.

Quote Originally Posted by heliac
    had mentioned astral projection to me but i still haven't told her that i am studying oobe yet.For some reason i don't feel comfortable telling anyone.
    This is probably self-image - how you want to be seen. And sometimes it is not a good idea to tell. I told two co-workers that I meditate and they rolled their eyes at me... Anyway, it seems like you found a person who would be open to sharing this with. That could be helpful. Sharing experiences is important in my opinion. It also makes you feel connected.

Cheers,
    Oliver

I'm taking this from a post i posted in the PAPI workshop forum. Seemed pretty interesting:

I just so happened to have woken up earlier than i normally do today and saw this post and decided to try it.

I popped in condition D and lay down in bed.I reached out for the relaxation state that i get from listening to the relaxation cd and felt very heavy and relaxed.

I don't know how long i was laying there but there was a few times when i started to hear myself breath heavy.

Each time i noticed it i got taken out of the deep state so i told myself to just keep going when i hear myself breathing heavy.

At some point i got full body buzzing and knew that this was a good sign.The buzzing was not harsh at all a very light general buzzing across the board.

when i felt the buzzing i thought i felt a little pop and i remember thinking that i must have just gotten out but missed the exit. So, i reach out to see if i could feel for the part of me that just exited but nothing happened. So, when nothing happening i figured that maybe i didn't get out and i am still in the process of getting out.

By now i started feeling disasociated and i tried opening my eyes. at first i thought that i was awake but then i looked at my hands and nothing was there. Where my hands should have been just looked like disturbed air, kind of like heat waves.

I immediately tried rope and only got a little bit of elevation but then i would get pulled right back down. I tried thinking of somewhere in my apartment to try to kind of port myself over there and nothing happened.

I tried affirmations "move now" nothing happened. I just lay there unable to move.I gave up on that and decided to do some loosening exceresizes that i read on astraldynamics forum's in a post by CFTraveler. I did a little of energy rocking back and forth but clicked out somewhere in the process. I woke up a little frustrated but kept the condition D playing and rolled over on to my side.

At some point i fell asleep and was dreaming that i was listening to Robert Monroe speaking on top of some kind of very narrow tower in the middle of an open grassy plain. The tower was a winding and there was no hand rail so i was a little trepid when i was walking up to the top of the tower.

When i got to the top i just stood there looking around and when i realized how high up i was i kind of froze and started to panic thinking how on earth am i going to get back down. During my thought process of trying to figure out how to get back down. Robert Monroe said "what if you just jump"? I said to myself if i were dreaming i could do that but i don't know if i am dreaming or not. At that point i figured why not look around for something weird and out of the ordinary and if i find something weird enough i could just jump down from the top of this tower safely.

As i looked around i saw a distant explosion in the air out of now where, and i saw a dunkin donuts sign for some reason?????

I knew i was dreaming at this point and i admitted it to myself and jumped down from the tower and shot off into the air flying and yelling to myself to go faster and faster. I saw a portion of the sky that where the clouds where violet. I flew towards it pushing my self to go faster and faster until i was surrounded by the violet colors.

It was really really beautiful in the violet clouds but i was only able to stay there for a few seconds before i woke up.

One thing i noticed before i opened my eyes was that the violet color that i see behind my eyes when doing the relaxation cd was there and as i started to become fully awake the colors there began to fade until they were gone and i opened my eyes and ran to the computer to write this.

**I added a little edit notice here just to ask to pardon my spelling and grammar as i wrote this right as i woke up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6