Thread: To MAP or not to MAP

Mekhet Guest

To MAP or not to MAP

Hello everyone.

I've been in the forum for quite a while, but spent most of it inactive. However, I now have Astral Dynamics and Energy Work and, of course, my objective is to be able to OBE. So the question is, what's in MAP that isn't in these two? I'm considering buying it, but since I haven't read these two to the end (currently re-learning the basics in Energy Work) I'm not sure if it's time yet, and wonder if I can OBE without MAP.

Anywho, I thought to post it here since this board is all about success stories, and of course I want to succeed

Blog Entries

Re: To MAP or not to MAP

MAP is a How-To manual that illustrates a day by day regimen that includes energy work, dream recall, and different relaxation, loosening and exit techniques. In other words, MAP is an 'all-of the above' approach, broken down into a 90-day rundown that should culminate in a projection. It also includes Binaural Beats to use with your practice.
    So everything in MAP (or almost everything, anyway) will be familiar to you, (except one or two things) but the way it's put together is what it makes it a really good manual.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

To rephrase what CFT said another way:

AD + EW give you the tools, MAP presents several ways to use the tools towards OBE.

You may find that the methods presented in MAP resonate well with you, or you may not. Most pick and choose the methods in MAP that work for them, and MAP encourages it in the second half of the program.
    Nothing to fear but fear itself.

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. It is said that when we are born...we bring with us only two fears, of loud noise and falling. As we grow older we learn more and more fears so that by the time we reach maturity we are loaded with them." -Robert Monroe

I've been reading through AD and working MAP, and what it feels like to me is if "Astral Projection" was a college course, AD would be the course textbook and MAP would be like a Lab Workbook. I'm not saying you need both, but they do compliment each other well.

That is a very good way to put it dallen.
    Nothing to fear but fear itself.

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. It is said that when we are born...we bring with us only two fears, of loud noise and falling. As we grow older we learn more and more fears so that by the time we reach maturity we are loaded with them." -Robert Monroe

Mekhet Guest

Dallen, I actually laughed at the way you put it, thank you so much for making it so simple and easy to understand. Thank you everybody for your input, I'm starting to get results I didn't have the first couple times I started working, I just might buy the book soon enough thanks!

NP, glad I could help