Thread: Day 54.I'VE DONE IT!or have i?

Day 54.I'VE DONE IT!or have i?

Hi everyone.
    I'd like to share with you the experience i had last night and also ask experienced people for comments on it.
    Last night i got up at 3:47<naturally if it matters>.I didn't plan anything but i knocked over a mug in the dark and i knew i wouldn't fall back asleep so i decided to try for obe.Started at about 4:10,don't know for how long i was trying but i kept blacking out and waking up.Eventually i gave up gathered all the pillows i put up<so the position was as Robert recommends it> and threw them on the floor.Then turned on my left side<i'm a side sleeper> and fell asleep quite easily.
    From my notes:
    Vibrations i concentrate .White spot i lock on it.It's coming closer and expanding.There are colorful very clear pictures with some motion inside it.I'm falling or maybe flying yes i'm flying through my room into darkness.,What if i'm not able to find my body back,nonsense that's the easiest part'. Again flying through my room and into darkness<I'm still in the position in which i fell asleep having no control over my flight ,whatsoever>a few times more through my room into the darkness.I'm landing in the bed.I have to get away from my physical body fast.I'm on the floor .I'm by the window .So it was just a dream,hang on is it my room? the window it's definitevely not my window a wooden old-fashion with a lot of frames in it.Just like they have in England but i'm not in England.I'm looking through the window, it's bright outside ,there are some kids playing in the street,a man passes by, he notices me and smiles at me.Wait a sec i'm having obe and all i do is looking through the window,a bit boring.Hold on what does Robert Bruce always say about first obes ,keep it short so you can remember it'.Ok i dive for the bed.I'm in the bed but my body is not here.calm down it has to be here.I'm trying to feel my toes and fingers.Ok i'm back in.I get up why do have my hoody on?I didn't go to bed wearing my hoody.Nevermind i need to write it all down.Iturn the light on.What's that noise in the corridor.Had mom gone out to do some food shopping and now she is coming back?Why would she go shopping so early?Nevermind i need to write my experience down.

Then i really woke up.I checked right away ,there wasn't any noise to wake me up.The first words i wrote were I'VE DONE IT but it took me only a couple of seconds to realize that it wasn't a proper obe or even a lucid dream for that matter.First the reality and the memory i have of what i described above is that of a ordinary dream except for the fact that i had control and i did a lot of conscious thinking.
    So if any of you guys has any idea what it actually was,your comments will be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: Day 54.I'VE DONE IT!or have i?

I think you phased into the astral and from there slipped into a series of false awakenings. It is a type of projection, not an 'OBE to the RTZ', but it is an OBE in the sense that you have consciously traveled to an astral landscape.
    I would consider this a success.
    Congrats.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Really?Thanks
    Actually i can't stop thinking about it.I can't just put it simply in my drem experiences,but on the other hand the reality of it was a bit dissapointing for an obe.
    If you reckon it was a sort of projection you are probably right.I'm really glad.There is still one question though..Today i did my exercises<day55 Point Shift Method>and i didn't get any further than usually <the feeling of being pulled,no other sensations whatsoever>
    Is it going to be any easier for me now to leave my body?Thanks

Blog Entries

Yes and no. Sometimes is easier than others.

It happened again last night.
    I had a dream that i was sleeping in my bed outside<beatifull scene stars,falling leaves>as soon as i realized it was not normal to sleep outside ,the walls of my room came<best i can describe it i didn't feel like i was transfered to my room,it felt as if it grew around me> mild vibrations very short feeling of falling i could see through my closed eyelids the room <for some reason the room was bright and my eyelids were sort of twitching>white spot again.I rose to upright position<without any effort or intention>jumped off the bed went to the window<like in my obe walkthrough i practise every day>I even looked at my body it was there in the wrong position and the eyelids in the body were twitching.Then i remembere to keep it short had a false awaking and then really woke up.
    As i woke up,still on my side without moving at all,i could feel mild vibrations<buzzing?>.Ididn't want to risk losing memory of the event so i just turned around <half-hoping it would be my astral body to move>unfortunately it was my physical and made my notes
    Again in the dream was that amazing feeling of I'VE FINALLY DONE IT!! ,but after waking the feeling of dissapointment.
    Am i actually getting somwhere?Thanks

Blog Entries

I think you are indeed projecting, but into the astral proper, instead of the RTZ.

Hm.
    I think i found something about it in MAP week9.,MIXED MEMORIES ARE THE COMMON END RESULT OF SUCH EXPERIENCES WHERE IT SEEMS LIKE AN OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCE IS IN PROGRESS BUT THE DREAM ELEMENTS IMPOSE THEMSELVES ON WHAT WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE BEEN A TEXTBOOK OBE.
    Does it explain my hazy memory of my experiences and only partial consciousness?
    Do you have any suggestions how to improve the quality of the experience?

Close to completion of MAP

Hi.Today i started the last week of MAP.I had some successes,some of which i described not a proper obe though.All of my successes came at nights after practising and then falling asleep.
    I'm determined to keep it up.So can any of you think of any obe product that would be a good continuation of MAP and could give me that final push.Thanks