Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: A question about chakras and compromised energy

Blog Entries
    Shirley,

It's short and straightforward and the techniques work. The explanations, however, seem more superstitious and less rational than Robert Bruce's approach. For example, astral noise is said to be the sound of your "egos" (faults that must be eliminated like fear, hatred, lust) rather than auditory hallucination.

It's probably highly-ranked because they don't tend to give away written information for free like RB (unless it's the PDF files on the writings of Samael Aun Weor, which you can draw your own judgements about if you care to have a look). People who enrol in their on-line courses end up buying the book so they have a written summary. I daresay, some buy it because they don't want to enrol in the online courses.

Their forums do not allow the posting of other sites and they tend to present themselves as possessing a monopoly on the "true" esoteric knowledge. The moderators stick very strongly to the party-line (including such statements as "If you tell people your dreams the masters will punish you by withdrawing dreams for a time- power of suggestion perhaps. At least that's one we can verify for ourselves)

They don't teach energy raising, which I think is a serious deficit in their approach. I've also watched people on the course forums become progressively convinced of their sinfulness (for want of a better word). I think they take their failure to project as a sign of this. This annoys me a lot and I believe it becomes a hinderance to projection.

Now, I'm prepared to be wrong on this, but I have SERIOUS DOUBTS about this one too: they say that the only unforgivable act is adultery. "Adultery" is defined as having sex with two people within the space of a year, even if it's not concurrently. This is because it mixes the sacred sexual energies. Such karma must be worked off. It doesn't matter the circumstances of such an act (e.g rape, paedophilia). If your partner commits adultery and then has sex with you, you incur the karma too. It doesn't matter if you are aware of or ignorant of this rule.

For everyone else,

Now you've got me thinking about the possibility that Beezlebubba is evil, I'm a little nervous about some of the mantras I've chanted in good faith in the past. I'm not prone to nightmares but I did have a bit of a run when I was chanting them.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

The mantras may be borrowed from other traditions. Maybe you could post them and someone will be able to tell you where they originally came from, so you can go back to a different source for them.

Blog Entries
    Sure,

La Ra S

Egypto (eeeehiiiiptoooo)

Fa Ra On

Tai Re Re Re Re Re

Cheers
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Well, right off the bat, without a clue of what y'all are talking about I can tell you this:

E gyp to is spanish for Egypt
    La Ra S- the Ra part is the egyptian god of the sun (aka Re, Ra is the spanish pronunciation.)

Fa Ra On -spanish for pharaoh

Tai Re re re (that one I don't know) Good luck with that!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Shirley Guest
    I have another question. I've read in a book that activating and opening the chakras is very different.
    So...when we pull energy and feel that pulsing ball inside of us it is only active? What's necessary to open it then? And what's the consequences of doing so? I read somewhere that if you open a chakra, it will bleed energy?? (sounds dangerous)
    I also read that the number of open/awakened chakras through the kundalini is proportional to your lower self evolution.
    Thanks =))

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4