Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hearing Tones, Ears Ringing & related matters.

G'day!

Happy Scamp, thank you for your sane and accurate hands-on imput here.

The whole left, right, up, down, thing leaves me cold. Everyone is different and only observations will tell one which side is good or bad. But please don't fall for the left, right, up, down thing.

Feel free to have this moved, but I may lose touch, re this is the only corner of the globe that I can keep in touch with. It is impossible for me to keep in touch with the entire forum.

Bell tones in the ear are a part of the 'energy signature' of a being, this can be spirit or human. How much of an energy signature one can pick up depends on ones abilities. Sound, sight, smell, texture, taste, etc, all play a part, and all have subtle counterparts of the physical senses.

*You are correct in that many of these bell tones occur as a result of someone thinking or emoting in ones direction. Distance does not dilute this. This shows something of how things are with respect to how many psychic attacks happen, and how we interact psychically with each other all the time. The noticeable bell tones from humans come from psychically talented people. Most people do not know they can do this.

RB.

Here is what I wrote on the thread that oath gave the link to about my experience with these tones.

"These tones seem to be more common that I realized. I have been hearing them for years now and also have had problems with spirits. What I am pretty sure these tones are is that some people seem to have semi-active Clairaudience. I can't be 100% sure about this but it seems to me that the 'tone' is a form of energy influx. Some form of spirit has just Projected close by you on the Astral/Real-Time Zone and the sudden inrush of energy causes you to pick it up Clairvoyantly as a tone. I am pretty certain of this because I can always sense some form of presence during and after I hear a tone.

My mother used to get these as well and she said they always used to make her jump because the tones are so sudden and you don't expect it (I hadnt told her what I thought it was). Anyway, we were on holiday last year in the caravan when I heard another fairly loud tone in my ear. The thing is that at the same time I was gazing in my mothers direction and I saw her jump at the exact same time I heard this tone. I asked her, "Did you just hear a tone again?" And she said yes that's what made her jump. So both of us heard it at the exact same time which I think is pretty good evidence to support my theory. "

So I am pretty sure it is more than just people concentrating on one when one hears a tone. And because my mother heard the tone at the same time as myself this would indicate something on the RTZ wouldn't it?

travelerwithin Guest

not sure

I always hear them as stated above i have tenitus I do sometimes get other tones though other then the tenititus ones those are interesting indeed

The Happy Scamp Guest
    Not sure where to post now as the mixed signal is confusing... I can see where multiple topic posts here really cloud this section of the forum, but RB you have suggested above to post here rather than have this thread moved.

ANyway, here is a testable hypothesis to explain this tone business.

If we take it as a given that reality fluctuations occur because of the strength of awareness and "intended structuring" of each piece of awareness operating in a given environment, then it is probably also the case that any particular environment could be said to be the resultant of the sum of awareness vectors operating upon it.

Given then operating Agents A. B. , each with their own characteristic "vibrational rate" (setting aside for the moment the pesky questions of what is vibrating or how it might be measured). Suppose also that in this case that the awareness and intent of A is the stronger of the two. If A then "takes a view of" B, then this must visit his intent upon B, causing a disturbance or change in B. The hypothesis is that the tones we here in the situations being discussed on this thread are the result of an interference pattern (technically, a Beat Frequency Osscilation) , in the same fashion as the tones generated by hemisynch technology.

If this is so, then a set of friends could set up experiments among their group to at least gather further data ( I have no one here handy that will even talk about things like this, else wise I would try to set it up). Negative assertions should be avoided of course, but differeing positve or neutral ones could be used. It could be set up double blinded over a period of weeks. The data could then be analyzed for patterns & etc.

If we could find a way to demonstrate this then it would be the beginning of finding a way to measure the relative strength of persons' attention/intent, and maybe even eventually in an absolute measure.

An aside..... I have noticed that some tone events occur with or even exclusively AS pressure... as though the audible tones only go as low as (very roughly) 1000 hz. or so.... and beneath that it seems to come in the range of less than 1 (one) hz. ... as a pressure wave.

A second aside.... I have noticed in doing NEW that there seems to be at least two separate kinds of energy... one is relatively coarse... like the bubbles of alka seltzer.. the other is very fine... creamy really... and so that self suggests that tones may occur on more than platform. Or maybe the creamy stuff is RTZ material? Which then of course suggests the possibility of NEW type oeprations on RTZ or higher levels of manifestation.

ENough yak from me, and thanks again RB for making yourself available this way.

HS

oath Guest
    A few days ago I was sitting on my bed leaning against the wall reading my book when I started hearing this very light buzzing sound. It was very odd and reminded me of something like cicada so I leaned closer to my window to try and discern its source. When I got so far from where I was sitting (maybe a foot?) the buzzing stopped. So I went back to my original spot, thinking I would continue to read, but as soon as I did the buzzing started again, as If I was passing through some sort of wall in which I could only hear from the inside! I again moved towards the window, thinking it must be coming from that direction, it stopped again! Very confused and getting more interested, I sat back in the spot. There was no buzzing sound this time, but instead a ringing. I sat a while trying to figure out what was going on only to think that the sound must have something to do with vibrations and the first sound I heard is actually the same as the second only that I was in a certain...eh.. mind state if you will. Sounds are vibrations right?

G'day!

*Happy Scamp, you are correct in that many of these bell tones occur as a result of someone thinking or emoting in ones direction. Distance does not dilute this. This shows something of how things are with respect to how many psychic attacks happen, and how we interact psychically with each other all the time. The noticeable bell tones from humans come from psychically talented people. Most people do not know they can do this.

Sometimes multiple people will hear a bell tone at the same time. I saw a post on this in this thread. This can happen if you are very connected with a person, or if all are psychic. Like psychic smells, bell tones will often be heard by more than one person. Spirits can also cause bell tones, and these can also be heard by multiple people. I have seen this happen many times, where myself and others have heard bell tones at the same time.

I do not mind an occasional thread appearing in this section. I'll keep this here for now, so I can stay in touch.

RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    G'day!

*Happy Scamp, you are correct in that many of these bell tones occur as a result of someone thinking or emoting in ones direction. Distance does not dilute this. This shows something of how things are with respect to how many psychic attacks happen, and how we interact psychically with each other all the time. The noticeable bell tones from humans come from psychically talented people. Most people do not know they can do this.
    This worries me a little as I wouldn't like to think I might be giving someone a psychic attack unwittingly. Obviously there will be spirits/negs that use this to their advantage and I actually caught one in the past doing so now I come to think of it. I guess this shows that the saying that ones thoughts are as important as ones actions has some truth to it.
    Sometimes multiple people will hear a bell tone at the same time. I saw a post on this in this thread. This can happen if you are very connected with a person, or if all are psychic. Like psychic smells, bell tones will often be heard by more than one person. Spirits can also cause bell tones, and these can also be heard by multiple people. I have seen this happen many times, where myself and others have heard bell tones at the same time.
    I hadn't considered it may be someone thinking in my direction, interesting. But now you mention it I remember reading an old book on psychic development on how to open an "astral tunnel" or something similar in order to "remote view" someone (will perhaps add a quote or link to the ebook later?). It would be cool to be able to see clairvoyantly who it is looking/thinking in ones direction and perhaps even have a 2-way exchange. Benjamin Creme claims to be able to do this with Sai Baba btw (Cremes website: http://www.shareintl.org/ ) . I have been trying to make a similar contact with Sai myself...

Oh no... and to think I was thinking these were psychic attacks and may have been sending return attacks in the direction of people who were merely just thinking about me!

Quote Originally Posted by McArthur
    people who were merely just thinking about me!
    I think that it takes a little more willed energy than merely thinking about someone to have this kind of thing happen. Here's a link to the ebook "Clairvoyance and Occult Powers" by Swami Panchadasi - its a little controversial as he seems to be giving methods to psychically influence people at a distance but also gives defenses against them.

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/12480

Blog Entries
    Isn't it possible, though not necessarily true of everyone, that some people have more strength in their projecting power (not necessarily on purpose) and in the right conditions they can attack someone just by thinking of them? Just like there are people that are better 'receptors'?
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Isn't it possible, though not necessarily true of everyone, that some people have more strength in their projecting power (not necessarily on purpose) and in the right conditions they can attack someone just by thinking of them? Just like there are people that are better 'receptors'?
    I am hoping not as that is a scary idea but it looks like a possibility. What makes me think this may not be the case though is look at all the dictators or hated leaders/public figures in the world. If this was happening wouldn't we see more of these public figures showing signs of psy attacks with so many peoples negative attention going their way?

I think what may be happening is that the sensitives or those who have opened a door to the Astral may be more open to attack because of this and are also more open to sensing attention coming their way via the Astral.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast