Thread: Day 29: Lucid Dream? Obe?

godigol Guest

Day 29: Lucid Dream? Obe?

Hi everybody,

slowly I master how to get in the trance state after waking up in the morning but I have always the same problems
    Today I woke up in the trance state after a lucid dream.
    I decided to go out but I had no exit simptoms It's always the same
    I go out and find myself probably in an astral environment but I cannot distinguish between astral and dream environment! I spoke with young childs in the age of 10-14 in an open-air swimming pool, that was interesting, they look very alive (i.e. not dream figures), I asked were they come from and other things.
    I said I had to go, and then I woke up to write in my dream journal.

i cannot say wether was a dream or an AP. The only things that I can use are the colours and the memories of the experience. I can recall better the "dream part" as the "AP part".

Anyone could me say how can I distinguish wether I am in the astral or in a dream?

The central problem for me is that I have no exit simptoms at all

Blog Entries

Re: Day 29: Lucid Dream? Obe?

Godigol, the OBE Research and Discussions forum has a stickied topic with techs for those who have no vibrations or other exit symptoms.
    As to whether you can tell the difference between an Astral Projection and a Lucid Dream, there is only one- you have en exit into the landscape when it's an AP, and you 'wake up' into a dream environment and become lucid in it. In other words, there is no real difference, because all dreams are astral projections- the only difference is that dreams occur in your own personal space of the astral and dream characters are your own energy extensions, and APs happen in a collective environment and the other entities you meet may be self created or independent.
    So it's not so much that there is a difference in environment, but who and what you meet there. For example, the more 'collectively reported' areas (like dream/astral schools), belief system territories and the 'afterlife' areas, such as the 'hospital', the 'park' and others that I've forgotten about are collective, but you can have your own personal lessons in them.
    If you find that what you learn there is in the form of symbolism, chances are it's a 'personal' dream, and that your subconscious is communicating with you, while other things in the environment that have more of a collective application may be what is known as the 'astral proper'.
    I hope this helps somewhat.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

godigol Guest

Re: Day 29: Lucid Dream? Obe?

Thank you CFT. Very interesting.